Spok, WA Friday Meeting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by -JediClone-, Jun 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    The schedule says there was supposd to be a meeting at Reana's this Friday (the 30th). Has this meeting been cancelled or moved to the Eagle Rock Apartment Complex Clubhouse?
  2. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    Your guess is as good as mine, I'll call Kelli and see if she knows.
  3. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I talked to kelli, and she said we should probably just cancel it, since she'll be out-of-town and it'll be hard to find an available venue... unless you guys wanna meet at a restaurant or something. If not, then the meeting's cancelled.
  4. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Who posted the "I like cheetos" news blurb on our website???

5. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    JediYvette, the CR for the Seattle group, she was testing out our new news management system, because it'll probably be the same one they end up using on their site, If I build it for them. :D
  6. -JediClone- Jedi Master

star 2
    I could do a resteraunt meeting. But I don't think Joe will have a car at this point.
  7. Raph1613 Force Ghost

star 4
    This will be one of the rare occassions when I'm in town and have to miss a meeting.

Damn. I never thought that would happen.

Still, keep me Posted just in case.

FYI: The Leavenworth trip was fun and cool. It would have been better if we all hadn't been broke, still, those of you who missed it, missed out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.