main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Friday Night Addendum...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by joe-da, Jan 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Hey, hey... Here are a few answers & clarifications from last night (as I write this it's "last night")...

Riff: When I said TMNT was the only cartoon I watch now, I meant "new, still being produced" cartoon"... Me loves many cartoons.

Kazuma: I checked yojoe.com & according to that site, no one knows the name of Storm Shadow's weapons, as they described them merely as "two silver and black curved swords"....

Hawthor: About the Optimus Prime statue.... I was referring to the one in Beast Machines that was actually a trap set by Megatron, when Maximal(s) visited the old city-state of Iacon. In Beast Wars, the only Prime we saw was the deactivated "real" body of the original Optimus Prime. I know we were speaking of other stuff as well, but I didn't want you to think I thought the body of Prime in Beast Wars was meant to be a "statue".

-----
    I think every other conversation I was involved in had a resolution.... These were three with mysteries left to be revealed or clarified.

We return to our regularly scheduled boarding....

2. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    thanks for the clerifications bro, i'm about lit right now fromm drinkinging to kill the backkk pain. God loves you and thanks for cerifying things things bro.

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehehe... I think that folks can understand your typing, bro. Takes a little effort considering your state, but I think we get it. :D

By the way, thats crazy about Storm Shadow. I still dont get him carrying "curved" swords. That would be a description for a katana, not a ninja-to. A Katana is a samurai's weapon, and has a curved blade. However, the ninja used the Ninja-to, which was a straight blade. I guess they didnt buff up on their Japanese history, eh? :D

4. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    Not since the "relaunch" of GI Joe, no.

Besides, Stormy always favored the bow & arrow.

5. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    True. Thats why Snake-eyes thought it was he who killed his grandmaster. Although we know thats not true. :)

6. joe-da

Aug 7, 2002
    From a certain point of view...

Har har...

Yep, that would be Zartan, since Firefly didn't finish the deal.

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    But of course. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.