Friday night hang out?????

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by LukeCeremonial22569, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Is anyone interested in meeting up this friday night for a get together? We can meet at the same place as before over at hwy 60 and 19 in clearwater.

Gabby if your feeling better please come I need to get some info from you about the Zoo shows.
  2. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Can't really tell yet..if I do come it would be like 6-6:30pm early..so that may be too early for everyone else.
  4. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where and what time do you meet? I live in Clearwater and would like to meet the group.

Brian
  5. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    There is really nothing to it but I will fill you in. As it stands we cannot give anything out to the kids. Just a meet and greet in front of the main fountain where the crowd spills in.

Have the 22nd date set and looking into another one with the park. This Friday I have an opening around 7pm if that is ok. Panera Bread again? Marie I can get there earlier if you need me too.

Gabrielle

6. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    That sounds good, I want to see you Gabby..that is just down the road from work.
  7. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    We'll be there between 7 & 7:30p or as soon as Ross gets home from work. If anything changes we will call Marie or Gabby.
  8. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hi everyone, we're gonna be late getting there, I just got home and Denise is on her way home so we'll be late, sorry.
  9. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Me too, I should there by 8 pm. running late myself lots of patients today.
  10. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    We are here with Marie if anyone wants to come on out and hang out with us.
  11. PrincessElaina Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi Guys!! I just got in a few minutes ago. i got to Panera around 645 pm and stayed until 8pm. I didnt see anyone so i figured that something came up. :( I will give Marie a call tommorrow and discuss coming up that way; Marie if that is ok with you. Where about do you all live??

Sorry I missed you.. I have to get up early tommorow!
    Gabrielle
  12. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Gee, we were all running late due to work...got there at 8:04 pm myself. There was another woman that the server said came in after we had ordered...but they told her we were not there...and we were. Sorry to have missed you...really hard, long day...I posted at work and then ran to the mall.

Whomever came in later, let us know who you are, we kept looking around for folks...so sorry the server gave you incorrect info. we were in the back by the serving area and pick up counter.
  13. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Maybe we can all meet up over at Maries place tomorrow during the day? If thats ok with you Maire? We have to type up the letter and print it out with the flier and run up to ToysRUs and BestBuy, but then we can come on over.
  14. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi all

I got there at 7 and stayed until about 8 but couldn't locate anyone. Since I'm new to the group, I don't know what you all look like. Maybe there should be some kind of marker like a Star Wars balloon or something. Just a thought.

Brian
  15. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Sorry Brian. I got stuck at work until 7:15p and we didn't get there until after 8pm. You can call us on cell phone next time to see if we are running late. Again, sorry we missed you, but unfortunately real life gets in the way of fun sometimes.
  16. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thanks, I know how that is to have too many things going on. BTW what is your cell phone number - mine is 727-403-2991. Next time there is a get together I'll call.

Brian
  17. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    OK since we missed each other by 4 minutes...we are getting together for a casual meet at my apt. in Largo tomorrow, Sun. Sept. 11th at about 3 pm. I live on East Bay Drive & Starkey Rd. Please call me or PM me for exact directions. I will PM you Brian with my phone numbers.
    Come if you can and the reegular meet in Sat. 24th at Bert & Leaighann's in Spring Hill the banner should change soon.
  18. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'm going to try to get a ride there. I hope I get a chance to meet you.

Brian
  19. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    I'll probably swing by Marie, but i have to be somewhere by 4:30 so i cant stay too long.

onward
  20. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Great hope to see you...PM coming Jace
  21. briansview Jedi Knight

star 1
    hi, this is Brian/Sidious. I'm sorry I couldn't make it today. I had no transportation because I don't drive. But I hope to see and meet you all some other time.

In the meantime, may all aspects of the force be with you, even the dark side.........

Brian/Sidious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.