main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Colum, OH Friday Night: Party Update!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Mrs_MayimNaar, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs_MayimNaar

Mrs_MayimNaar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    Hey guys! Just wanted to give you all an update for our party on Friday night!

We will begin the party at 6pm sharp, with a showing of Episode I: The Phantom Menace. Feel free to arrive early or late, if you want to, but we will be leaving as soon as the movie is over. After TPM, we will be going to Marcus Crosswoods to see Episode II: Attack Of the Clones. We plan on seeing the 10:30pm showing. Everyone who was at the meeting tonight gave me money for their tickets. ***If you want to go with us, and need me to get you a ticket as well, PM me ASAP!!!***

After the movie, we are going back to the apartment for an all-night party! Bring your costume(and a change of clothes), a sleeping bag(if you want to crash), SW board and card games, RPG books, and any other paraphanelia you want! Also, please bring a food or drink. Those who were at the meeting already signed up for something, but anyone who wasn't able to attend, please bring pop or chips or something, to share with everyone!

Hope to see you all there!

Please sign up here, if you plan on attending, so that we can get a headcount! Thanks!

Dana [face_clown]

2. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    Well I'm sure we'll be there. However there is no way my Daughter would make it through a movie that starts at 10:30! So I guess we will need our money back. So we can go to an earler showing.
    So let me know how you want to give my money back. I thought we would go to like an 8:30- 9:00 show. Looks like I was wrong. Oh well.

3. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    Ok my Wife still wants to go. So PLEASE just get 2 tickets. And I will take my Daughter the next day to see it.

Thanks!

4. lazer310

lazer310 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 23, 2000
    I'll be there along with Denise and Scott.

Chris

5. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    I'll be there. And hopefully with my Death Star cookies!

6. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Count me in too...

7. Darth_Stevious

Darth_Stevious Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 26, 2002
    I will be there with my Troops DVD in hand!

8. jedibri

Jul 19, 2000
    Friday is looking better and better! I can't wait!
    Is the 10:30 show sold out? We need to get there early to get good seats.

9. Darth_William

Darth_William Jedi Grand Master star 2

May 4, 2002
    I'll be there. Can't wait!

10. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    OK, the tickets have been purchased. There was a huge ordeal, but it's been fixed and I have purchased tickets for 10:30pm on Friday evening at the Marcus Crossroads theater. Here are the people I bought tickets for (to avoid any confusion):
    jedibri 2 tickets
    Darth_William 1 ticket
    LuukeSkywalker 1 ticket
    lazer310 3 tickets
    Darth_floyd 1 ticket
    Darth_clerical 1 ticket
    Italianjedi 1 ticket
    Master and Mrs_MayimNaar 2 tickets

Anyone else who would like to go with us, Marcus assurred me that they have plenty of tickets left for that showing, so it's not too late! Just call or visit the theater! Some advice, though: ***DO NOT order them from Movitickets.com!!!*** they sold me the wrong tickets,and I had a huge ordeal with switching them. Just go directly to the theater! [face_clown]

See you all at the party!
    Dana [face_clown]

11. DarthClerical

DarthClerical Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 28, 2002
    There will be one addition to the group going. My girlfriend will be joining us. We have already taken care of aquiring her ticket.

12. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    Yay! another girl!! That always makes me happy! I guess I won't be "stuck in the kitchen" by myself now, right CJ? 8-}

Anyways, I am PMing directions to everyone, so that you all know where you're going. If any of you still manage to get lost(cough* Matt and Steve *cough), there's a phone number in the PMs as well!

Hope everyone finds it allright! See you all Friday!

Dana

13. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    I wish I could be stuck in the kitchen with you Mrs_M :p

14. Mrs_MayimNaar

Feb 14, 2002
    I know! I wish you could come! It won't be the same without you Jenn! :_|

15. Amidala-Leia

Amidala-Leia Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2002
    :_| I know. I'll be thinking about all of you on Friday night. Hope you have more fun than I'll be having.

16. DarthFloyd

DarthFloyd Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    Hey hey hey, it was all in fun, Dana...:-0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.