Friday/Saturday

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by talltrees, Jul 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, here is my suggestion for some events this weekend. I was thinking about catching an early evening showing of Signs on Friday (4:00 or 5:00 showing) and then going to play some pool or hang out. Also, I am house sitting again (sorry, no pool this time) and thought I could have people over to watch movies. I really want to see the Blair Witch Proj. and Kenzi and Billy have offered to loan it to me. If anyone wants to join me, or has some other ideas (to fit other peoples schedules) just post it. We can go from there! I think Mike2-D2 and Dena are going to the early show on Sat, so they might have some other ideas too.
  2. Commander_Lossith Jedi Knight

I dont who would like this, bit if you like action movies, I frankly think Blackhawk Down has no equal.

my two cents

Cisco
  3. QueenOverVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lisa,
    If I can get my car running & take care of some family issues in time, I would love to go see Signs on Friday. 5pm might be a possibility. I'll PM you tomorrow if I can meet up w/ you :)
  4. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool! Hey, if you need a ride, don't hesitate to call. I will PM you my number.
  5. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    Pool? I love pool. What a great idea. hehe
    Ummm...Lisa, at which theatre were you planning on seeing Signs.
  6. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Pool? You like pool? I never would have guess! :D I don't know. Let me see if the show listings are out. I'll get back with ya.

I'm back. Okay,

AMC 4:50 and 5:35

Cinamark 4:55

Let me know.
  7. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I know this really nice couple that just moved into town that have a pool where they live now.... :D
  8. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    Who are you referring to, Mike? [face_mischief]

Also, I love playing pool, and haven't gotten to really play in over a year, so I'm kind of out-of-practice. I can't make it to the movie, but I'd love to catch up with you guys from some pool!
  9. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    Personally, I prefer Cinemark, but that's just me.
  10. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    ***looks at Joey*** I'm sorry, did we ask you? Oh...yah, we did! :D Cinamark is good for me too. Closer to work, so I don't have to run around with my head cut off. AND we can get cheaper tickets. Jamie if you are out there...CINAMARK- 4:55 PM! hehehe!

Billy, we will give you a call after the movie gets out. Deal?

Ice Queen
  11. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    Wow now I have a new expression.

"I'm running around like a Lisa with it's head cut off!!"

Paul
  12. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well, it's better then a Paul running around with his hair cut off. Paul, are you coming as Princess Leia to our next gathering? We would call it an "outing" just for you. hehehe! [face_mischief] :D
  13. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    **Looks around** I don't see anyone around here big enough to cut my hair off sooo...I guess the answer would be a big resounding NO! :)
  14. Icarus_apex Jedi Knight

star 1
    [face_shocked] "a Lisa with it's head cut off" [face_laugh] Bwahahaha!!
  15. Sentinel_Vash Jedi Knight

star 2
    Paul your a pretty big guy but I think and if really wanted to Barry and I could hold and lisa could cut....Man you would look like a real geek with no hair!!! :D
  16. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Did I say anything about actually cutting off your hair? :confused: Ah...NO! Stop avoiding the true subject! [face_mischief]

HEY DENA!****I have to shout because Mike2-D2 won't let her on the computer!**** LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVE SOME COMPETITION FOR THE LEIA COSTUME!! GOOD GAWD! LET'S HOPE AND PRAY HE DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR THE SLAVE OUTFIT!!!
    [face_laugh] LOL! I crack myself up!! hehehe! :)

Otto, thank you for the offer. And I agree with you. Joey, see you tonight at the movies. [face_devil]

ICE QUEEN
  17. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    **** THE BOZOS!!

Sincerely,
    Paul :)
  18. DarthPaul1971 Jedi Master

star 1
    "Man you would look like a real geek with no hair!!!"

Right back at ya man. :D
  19. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Lisa, do you still want to watch The Blair Witch project tonight?

I know right now you guys are at Signs.

Why I ask is cause I am a slacker today and didn't go into work.

LOL so basically what I am saying is, if anyone wants to get together tonight, Billy and I are both home and free. So either post on here or call us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.