main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Friends, collectors, countrymen, lend me your ears!...

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Sithman, Sep 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    yes i love my gunship very much... but i too cut the grappling hooks off :(, but that was just a precaution.... i definatley don't have room for anymore gunships :D!

2. royalguard96

royalguard96 Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 13, 2001
    Nice collection pictures, Hoth Wampa. I like how you labeled your one picture "teh gunship" just like I did in my collection pics page :)

Well all honor Sithman with the word "TEH"!!!!!11!!!111!!!!!!

3. LittleGreenMaster

LittleGreenMaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 19, 2002
    I wanted to mention this the other day, but didn't have time. :) Why are you guys cutting the Grappling hooks! ?[face_plain] If you are going to hang your Gunship at some point it Looks Cool :cool: with 2 Clones hanging by Grappling hooks under it with Blasters drawn. :D Trust me, hide it, tie it, BUT don't cut it! He He Sorry, It's just I was so surprised to hear so many of you did this. Just my opinion :)

4. _HothWampa_

_HothWampa_ Jedi Master star 4

Jun 24, 2002
    thank you royalguard96 :) your collection just blows mine away, but it's nice that you think mine is ok!! :D!! and LGM... eh i will never hang my ship up, i love it right where it is :p.... plus my mom says no holes in the ceiling haha...so those grappling hooks are now in the bottom of the trash can... RIP.. .;.... ;)

5. StormChewieJedi

StormChewieJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 27, 2002
    can you only get the Gunship through mail order?

6. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Chewie: You can get teh gunship through mail order or you can buy it at a toy store near you. :)

LGM: My gunship look soooo much better now that those ugly grappling hooks are gone, it looks just like it did in the movie! :)

Plus, just like Hothy-Babe, I'm never going to hang it up. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.