main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Fright Night/Fandom Fest

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Relin, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    I know this was not the best last year but they did move it to the Galt House this year. I haven't seen any Star Wars guests yet but the Guest of
    Honor is Bruce Campbell (Ash from Army of Darkness, Brisco County, etc.) and they also have James Marsters (Spike from Buffy and Angel,
    Brainiac in Smallville.)
    The dates are June 29th through July 1st but they don't have a schedule up yet.

2. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah I've been keeping an eye on this. No one I can live without so far but one of my buddies is s big Boondock Saints fan and wants to go and may drag me with her.

3. LordZannah

LordZannah Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2010
    Yea, not feeling a warm fuzzy about this one. As a SW fan, the way we were treated last year...... it's kinda personal with me. I thought I would get over it, but I haven't. I'll be "very" surprised if they have any SW celebrities show up after the last fiasco. With Jeremy accepting a dinner invitation with the organizers afterwards... well, Mr. Bullock is simply a consummate gentleman.

4. Cungr_Vanck

Cungr_Vanck Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2008
    I will probably go as I have not met Bruce Campbell yet. Then again...way, way to early for me to plan anything anyway.

5. Relin

Relin Jedi Master star 2

May 17, 2010
    Just saw they added Timothy Zahn!

6. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    I wonder if it's too late to warn him...sigh...I may have to go after all. Would hate for Mr Zahn to think he doesn't have any fans in the area.
    He'a making another area appearance at LibertyCon in Chattanooga July 20-22 http://www.libertycon.org/