Froggy Photo Ops

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebrations' started by chucknotsteve, Aug 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chucknotsteve Jedi Youngling

I know that rebelscum.com has been discussing it, but I think I am a little confused on this whole "Froggy Photo Ops" madness.
    If you look at the floorplan (on OPX's website) there is a separate booth for "photo ops." Is this separate from the autograph process? By that I mean, if you pay for an autograph AND a "photo op" (which I'm 80% sure I won't be doing, after the steep price of autograph tickets I purchased) is it two different lines? Will it be like, "Oh hey, thanks for the autograph. Now let's move over to the photo op place." ???? And no photographs of them even signing your pictures?

I guess I just find this a little ridiculous, along with the fact that this is so last minute.
  2. EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Knight

star 2
    I was over at Rebel Scum and gotten tired of the entire discussion about "Froggy". It all boils down to personal choice.

Okay, this is what I experienced at Dragon*Con last year.

Froggy's photo set-up was in an entirely different building. The guest came over, taking photos with the fans. If your photos were taken early in the morning, you could pick them up later and go to another location to have the same guest autograph it for you.

Take a photo = $$$

Then,

Get it autographed = $$$
  3. Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Mark will be $45, Carrie $40, cash only. Mark will be mid-day and Carrie end of day, but you need to get your tickets EARLY. This will sell out fast. Also, photo ops with a landspeeder and full-size (14 feet) moisture vaporator for $20 a pop.
  4. Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master

star 4
    How do we get tickets for this and where did you find the prices? Is it all at CV or is there a website? I already have both their autographs, but I'd love a picture with them, so this is actually a little more affordable than getting another autograph.
  5. Photo-Knight Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just noticed that Froggy's Photos has their schedule up on the front page of their web site here:
    [link=http://froggysphotos.com/]Froggy's Photos[/link]
    It says that they are not doing pre-orders for C-V. Also, I didn't see any prices just now.
  6. DarthBreezy Force Ghost

star 6
    OK guys - steer clear of the 110 Saturday Mark shots!! I have OP duty at 2pm and if I'm gonna miss his panel, I at least want this!:p
  7. Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't have any experience with Froggy Photo's...do artists that participate in this still allow you to take a picture with them at the table or can they not?
  8. Darth-Dogfish-Head Jedi Master

star 4
    Ah nevermind, I found the rebelscum thread and got all the answers I was looking for.
  9. Abhib Jedi Youngling

so will i have to buy the photo tickets on the day ?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.