main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA From a Padawan into a Master

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Ultimate_Mamas_Boy, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Ultimate_Mamas_Boy Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 20, 2003
    I,ve just recently gotten on the internet so I figure I'll enter with saber drawn and express how happy I am to be here. I have long hair now so the padawan shall not be returning.(I still love me mother)All messages left here will be left to Master Skywalker, but I encourage anyone to answer and to critisise answers. There is one young padawan I'll be watching with great interest. Though I do not want a padawan, I will pass on my knowledge.

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Welcome! You have taken your first step into a larger world. ;)

3. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    Thanks Mara.
    1 week to bay con and I have 4 Jack Sparrow compasses to make, anakins new glove and pouch. The world never looked so big.

4. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    Any one who contests my superiority as a fighter see me after the meeting tonight

5. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    From the looks of things it is apperent who the master is. I post the meeting and old ben does not attend. I post a challenge and old ben does not reply. The old man has gone into hiding and the new leadership is being enforced.

6. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    Well today at 5 pm I wrecked Padme's speeder while testing some modifications i made to it. The modifications worked great but the front end on the left side snaped after swerving around a piece of debrie. Gonna fix it for her though.

7. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    Strange . . . much like the desert wasteland this community seems barron of life. Now stop playing Galaxies and post. I have already altered the chain of command once pray I don't alter it ferther.

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Alright, will stop checking out the Galaxy and am posting. And where were YOU last weekend Sun/Evening when you were supposed to be helping me fix my Jedi Starfighter? Hmmm...out with Padme I suppose.

And, My Very Young Padawan, you aren't a fully trained Knight yet. In fact I don't think that happens until about May 19, 2005! Or even as early as May 18, 2005 12:01 A.M. So don't think you are going to get rid of me that easily!~

So, Youngling, it is time to pick up your saber again, we have practicing to do!

9. Ultimate_Mamas_Boy

Dec 20, 2003
    i'l fix your speeder alright! . . . sir.

10. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    You WILL mind your place, Young One!
    :)

And as for the speeder, I have to say to all that spending a morning with Ani at Wattos was an interesting experience. But, parts have been scrounged and the "Little Girl" is slowly (very slowly) beginning her transition into her new life.

(Now if I can just get the Falcon up and running..brings new meaning to "Hear me baby, hold togeather!)

Master -K-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.