main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*From an internet cafe in Malta*

Discussion in 'Archive: Jacksonville, NC' started by Master_SweetPea, Mar 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Hello Everyone, wow I hate the boat right about now...

Liberty is good, except when it gets called 5 hours late......
    well I hope we can party hardy when I get back

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    Good to hear from you.

3. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Good to hear from you. Stay safe.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)

4. Jainalover

Jainalover Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    Greetings, how is life treating you my friend?

5. Master_SweetPea

Master_SweetPea Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Well, there seems to be alot of conflict with the guys in the squadron, But things are coming along okay.
    The boat food isn't as good as it was on the Kearsarge but I guess that's just a fact of life.
    I can't send out emails from the boat right now but I can still recieve them. bizarre security issues....
    I can't say what we are doing or going to do, but I'll fill you all in when i get back! until then....I guess I'll just keep missing my wife because we are

[image=http://www.jpfo.org/gilbert-couple.jpg]

6. THE_casual_fan

THE_casual_fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    Awww... cute Marine! I miss you so much Gabe!!!

7. JediKnight_Jerri

JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey Gabe................Glad to see you here! Keep taking one day at a time & you will get to that wake up day when you can come home! :) Take Care ! ! ! :)

8. JediSpike05

JediSpike05 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 7, 2002
    Hey man, can't wait to talk to see and hang out with you again! Hope that you're havin fun...

~JediSpike

9. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Semper Fi, and swing with the wing. Could be worse, you could be a grunt. YUCK!!!!!!!

Miss you buddy, wish I was there giving you gas. hehehehehehehe

10. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    woah, JediSpike makes an appearance. Long time no hear buddy. Thought you might have stowed away with Gabe

11. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    How are things with you, Spike?

12. JediSpike05

Nov 7, 2002
    hey its me again...yea i did sort of go into hiding for a while, sorry bout that everyone. im back now, and in more trouble again :D so im still awaiting my punishment, but other than that whole drama life is great. can't wait to see everyone again and get away from the drama! someone call and talk to vader and get me outa here!!

13. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    So be it, young Jedi!!!

14. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    JediSpike05................I hate this sooo much ! ! ! :( I know it is not very Jedi, but, I'd love to punch him square between the eyes ! ! ! :mad:

jkg_vader.................Think you can run any kind of interference here? Think you can get him for a meeting or just to hang out for a day w/you? (I am sure you would have to pick JediSpike05 up though b/c you know that Palpatine is not going to help in any way --- that is if he even agrees to let JediSpike05 hang out w/ya'll). :mad:

15. beafet

beafet Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 12, 2001
    hey spike buddy. QUIT GETTING IN TROUBLE!!! gosh, its like everytime I'm at the meeting your never there anymore.... oh wait.... umm, never mind...

[face_plain]

16. benskywalker1

benskywalker1 Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2004
    Palpatine.......hmmmmm I must know who you are talking about. Sad thing is......for someone that was outside of Coruscant.....I don't know when it all went down. Kinda sorry that I have been busy with my job and school work to barely even stop by. I almost don't have time to stop and take a breath it seems sometimes.

17. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Yes benskywalker1.............you know exactly who Palpatine is................you have even questioned his discipline measures on Ash before...........at first we (me & then the Jawa's) called him Vader.......then one of the Jawa's pointed out that he could not be called Vader b/c Vader was too cool.........so we gave him the name of Palpatine (the ultimate of all evil) ! ! !

I know you don't know when it all went down..........you was on a mission yourself at the time.............you must of been too far from Coruscant for our comlinks to work b/c anytime I did try to call, it never went through. We forgive you for not stopping by............we know life happens...........you would not of wanted to have been around during that time anyways.........it was like the death star being blown up in slow motion in that house (too much fighting & turmoil). It was horrible trying to break free from Palpatine's grip............after doing that, I know now that anything is possible !

No matter how busy you get benskywalker1 ------ always remember to BREATHE ! ! ! :)

18. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    yeah, I'd love too take Jedi-spike to a meeting. I think it's too late for Stellarcon, but do you want to go to the RenFaire?? Call me (you know my number) and I know I can get Palipatine to let you go, if you want to.

19. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks Sis ! ! ! :) I hope he will want to go ! ! !

20. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    I just wanted to say to you all....MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU. You are an extension of my family and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Jedi Master Kel
    (The Archangel)

21. JediKnight_Jerri

Nov 7, 2002
    Thanks so much Jedi Master Kel ! ! ! I feel the same way ! ! ! We would do anything for you too ! ! ! I will keep your offer in mind when it comes to Spike & let him know that he can call on you too. :)

22. JediSpike05

Nov 7, 2002
    jkg_vader, when is that and how much does it cost?

23. JediKnightOB1

JediKnightOB1 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 26, 2003
    Hey Gabe,

Darren from the G'ville Florida FanForce, wishing you a good one. Our hearts and prayers are out for you.
    See you in Florida when you visit.

Peace,
    Darren and the G'ville Florida FanForce

24. NienNunb1

NienNunb1 Jacksonville, NC FanForce VIP VIP

Nov 3, 2003
    Hey Gabe,

Just wanted to send you my best. Jerri and I are taking good care of each other here in Northern California. Hang in there and I know I'll see you some time once you return!

Take care,

Mikey

25. jkg_vader

Jul 31, 2003
    Spike,

it's this Sat (the 27th?) of March. I think it's like 12$ to get in, and you could borrow Austin's sith cloak, and go dressed up as a crazy old wizard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.