main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA ...from bakersfield we come...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mileniumhanandshrimp, Aug 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    had a lovely time in bakersfield tonight, hanging out with the bakersfield FF (hope to meet more of you someday)- all thanks to our gracious hosts, jeff and bridgette (hope i got that right, i'm bad with names) who had us over to their lovely home! it was a blast to hang out with them and play, i have no idea what all those police helicopters thought of the lightsabres...

and man, i thought i died and went to toy heaven...

it was cool to watch jeff play with the group. it was also wicked cool to watch our liz skywalker beat up the emperor. the force is strong in this one!

...oh, and happy birthday, jeff, and many happy returns of the day!

2. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    Yes, it was unexplainable seeing those rooms....my jaw is still wide open from that. It was a really great time last night, so thanks again Jeff, but I'd also like to thank the rest of the group for continually making this so much fun for me. \m/

3. Emperors-hand

Emperors-hand Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    I too had a great time last night. Thank you Jeff for inviting all of us over. I hope you and your wife will do things with us more often. It was a pleasure to meet you and your youngling. It was also an amazing experience to see your toy collection! I hope that you're serious about learning sabre fighting you picked it up with incredible speed and I think you could have a lot of fun with it.

4. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    It was a pleasure meeting the both of you. And thank you for opening up your home to us. It was awsome of you. I to hope you both participate in more events with us. Until next time... :)

-Derek

5. Liz_Skywalker

Liz_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

May 22, 2005
    i too, had a really great time last night.

"it was also wicked cool to watch our liz skywalker beat up the emperor. the force is strong in this one!" :D i dunno, i think the Force wedgie was more effective [face_devil] good job cheryl!

6. Yodie_Toadie

Yodie_Toadie Jedi Youngling

Aug 16, 2005
    "dat was a good pwace mom, dat was a good pwace."

7. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    ^^ Highlight of my night^^^

8. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    < ^^ Highlight of my night^^^ >

hmmm, perhaps- but not, i suspect, the highlight of the emperor's night.

i suspect i'm in the doghouse again. i should take out a lease on it, i spend so much time there. pick out some furniture, start looking at fabric samples for curtains. something.

"does not play well with others" <sigh>

9. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    (Copied)

Yeah, it was a blast. Nice to meet you and your family. Next time we get together, Jeff, you get to win ;).

10. xdarthsmithiousx

May 18, 2005
    the "^ hightlight of my night^" thing wasn't about Liz beating up charles, it was ariel out of nowhere saying" dat was a great place" when we got into the car that was great

11. mileniumhanandshrimp

Feb 13, 2005
    yeah, she looked like she was in kiddie heaven! i was actually having a good time, watching her have a good time. got some cute pictures too, i'll have to get to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.