From Cleveland to Hollywood

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by Gemini_Yoda, Apr 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini_Yoda Jedi Padawan

Howdy folks!

I'm sorry I have not been able to make any of the meetings yet or CII. But, I have found an alternative for at least some personal atonement.

I'm Flying to LA to See ATOC at Mann's Chinese Theatre! I am flying out on May 11. A friend of mine has already stood in line for 78 hrs and counting. Apparently, things there are already pretty crazy.

I know you guys don't know me, but I would like to have the chance to represent the SW fans of cleveland while I'm there. If the logo or t-shirt is done by then, I'll wear it in line. There will be fans from all over the world and there is already press there. This is completely optional, but if some of you want to contribute a small amount of money, I would make a donation to the Starlight foundation on behalf of the fans of cleveland. Otherwise, I would make a donation on my own with my friend.

If you want to know more about the line, the charity (TPM line made over $60,000), check out liningup.net

Regardless, I'm going to take plenty of photos and meet fans from all over. I hope I can share the fun with you all at a future meeting!

Do or do not, there is no try.

Gemini_Yoda
  2. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    Cool! Good luck....that yoda quote reminded me of something....if there is the equivalent to Depends diapers(also known as "Old Fokes Diapers")...would Yoda wair them?
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that if Yoda can wield a lightsaber as awesomely as he's supposed to in Episode II, I don't think he has to worry about holding his bodily fluids.
  4. JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Master

star 4
    good point, but still, oh ya, he probably eats prechewed food, or mush because he can chomp anymore. hehehe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.