Saga From Knight to Master

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by yoda4982, Feb 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hello everyone. It has been along while since i have been on these forums for reasons of work and school. Well the other day this story popped into my head and i had to write it. As always all thing Star Wars, including people, places, events and your occational droid, belong to Mr. Lucas himself. Thank you Mr lucas for inspiring us all.

without any more ado here is From Knight To Master.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Day four
    I?m still not use to this heat, and I think I?ll never get use to the cold nights. The banthas have been moving past my home many times since last night. I?ve never looked to see if any tuskins where with them or not. I don?t understand how anyone could live out here, but now I understand why he was so tough. This world made him that way. I felt three more Jedi become one with the Force today. The number is starting to become less in less each day. He is good, terribly good. I feel as though I have abandoned them, hiding here away from it all, but the Force won?t let me leave. I protect the future now, our future. Of course none of this would have happened if I could train as master Yoda or Master Qui-Gon. Keep my mind on the present, on the living Force, as Master Qui-Gon would say. That I will do. I wish only to go back and change it all, from the very beginning, now all I have ever loved is gone, the temple, the libraries, and him, all gone. Master Yoda was right, and wrong. That I know for sure.

He placed his data-journal back on the table and leaned back in his chair. Scratching his beard, which now was getting small gray hairs he and there, he realized how long it had been since he was able to breath, with out connection to the Force. Obi-Wan Kenobi, former Jedi Knight and General of the Republic Army, was now and outcast, a crazy hermit who lived in the dune sea, or at least that?s what he would become he told himself. But he had just one thing to do the rest of his life and that was to protect the young boy would bring back the Jedi. He stood up and walked over to his old chest that held many of the things he had left. His master?s lightsaber, his padawan braid, and many other things he had saved over the years. He picked up the newest item in the chest, a lightsaber that belonged to his padawan. He held it for what seemed like ages before he realized tears where falling from his face and he could no longer stand. It was still hard to think that his one love, his apprentice and friend and even, as he thought of it son was gone. Fallen to the dark side and away from him forever. He had lost much in his life, his master, many friends to the Clone War and his padawan. At times the lightsaber look like the best alternative to the pain, falling and the ignited, but he was not of that weak mind. He knew the Force had saved his for something, that in all the times he could have died he survived, he knew that the boy that lived only a few kilometers away from him was his reason to continue. He finally wiped the tears from his eyes and placed the lightsaber back in the chest.

?You cry many my son. Many that you should not shed? came a voice from behind Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan turned around to see a blue aspiration of his former master, sitting in the chair looking down upon Obi-Wan.

?Master, why do you come to me still. I can?t use you anymore, this is my burden? Obi-Wan said in reply.

?But you take responsibility for things you have not done. Anakin fell yes, but that was his choice not yours?

?But if I had taught him better, if I had warned him more about the dark side, if I had been firmer, maybe I could have stopped him.?

?Obi-Wan, you could not have stopped him, even if you had turned yourself. Anakin was a great Jedi, but once he was clouded by the darkside, once he new what it could give him, he made the choice. You told him what would happen, you taught him well. But he is no longer your concern, yours is the child that sleeps now, the child you swore you would protect. Will you falter now?? Qui-Gon looked down with loving concern.

?I will not fail, I can not an
  2. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    I know i don't get on as much, but with work its hard, i'm working on the next post so if you reading tell me.
  3. CrystalKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm adding this to my list of stories to read and reply to as I can. Its an interesting story. I would like to see more.
  4. Jedi_Trevor_GulDan Jedi Master

star 1
    Very interesting story! I can't wait to see the next part! I also am adding this to my watch list.
  5. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    thank you very much, i'm in the process of finishing the next post. i'm just working out the kinks. making sure its good you know. well expected the next post before the end of the week.

yoda
  6. Hananiah Jedi Master

star 4
    Lovely story, I love how you described Obi Wan's feelings especially how it was his fault. It was so nice to see Qui Gon still taking care of his padawan. Very sad and moving peice
  7. yoda4982 Force Ghost

star 4
    hi all...i've been away for far to long...i hope to finish this story soon...I've been busy though. With a new promotion at work and school getting under way i was just to busy to find the time to write...until now...i have a 3 hour break in between class so i will be writing again...i hope to finish this story soon for a new story that i have been writing is had been beging me to post him. Well thanks for the words of incourgagment...and again i'm so sorry i took so long to post...

Yoda
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.