main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

From Lubbock...

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by IB420, Oct 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    Hey Abilene FF

I'm up in Lubbock and there is not much action here. Seems I'm the only one posting so I thought I'd drop down south and see what's going on with you guys.

If any of you are ever in Lubbock, look me up (PM or email) and we'll get together for lunch or a beer or something.

I am a TIE fighter registered with the 501st and would especially like to talk costumes and props with any of you with like interests.

Thanks and have a great day!

TI-1420
    Omega Wing
    Fury 5
    (-O=[face_hypnotized]

2. strwrshrln

strwrshrln Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 21, 2002
    Not much going on here. I am making plans to attend the Comicon this weekend to see Carrie Fisher and the other Star Wars guests. Are you going? I am hoping to meet some of the other members from other cities while I am there.

Harlan

3. IB420

IB420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2002
    I was planning on going, but some work stuff got scheduled and I won't be able to make it. I will be going to Dallas for the Imax AOTC, hopefully on opening day if the 501st is there.

I usually take 84 to Abilene and then I20 to Dallas when I go that way, so maybe some of Lubbock folk can hook up some of the Abilene FF and convoy it to the show.

TI-1420
    501st Star Garrison
    Omega Wing Fury 5
    (-O=[face_hypnotized]

4. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    That sounds cool. I'm a bit of a costumer myself. Haven't gotten the guts to tackle a Trooper outfit, but I have a couple of bounty hunters now.

Glad to see ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.