main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga From my point of view: A new spin on the story of Anakin Skywalker

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Darth_Funky_Monkey, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Funky_Monkey

Darth_Funky_Monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005

This is something I have never done before?Non-humour! Oh Lord help us! But please I?m on my knees give it a chance. Hey you never know you might like it.

I don?t own anything! Apart from my friends souls MHHAAAAA!?..Yes anyway?.I give the first chapter of ?From my point of view?.

Your name is Anakin Skywalker.

I watch you from the shadows.

I have, for the longest time. From the time you took your first breath, on that cold, first night of your life. To the very last time you kissed your wife good-bye, interestingly enough, that night was also a cold one and it became the first night of your new life of darkness.

As a child I saw you grow. When you were learning to walk you were just like every other little one across the galaxy. You were normal. For now. I remember when you first let go of a dusty, dirt-ridden chair; your first step was like a miracle in its self. Your second step was slightly less stable, but no less beautiful. Your mother bent down, the bottom half of her dress becoming caked with sand. She caught you, before you fell, on your fifth step. Her smile was bigger than any moon. She was the perfect mother; her love for you shone brighter then any star. She would do anything for you and your happiness, anything. Even let you go. Yes she was the perfect mother; she was the perfect choice.

I looked on, on your tenth birthday. You jumped out of bed, excitement barely contained, obvious on your young and chubby face. I listened to your voice, as it reached out to me. You yelled as you ran outside ?I?m finally at double digits!? Little did you or your mother know that this was the age where your destiny took hold of you. And it did, in a strong, vice like grip, never to let you go.

Four of the many people and objects who would some day shape your life, walked into Watto?s shop three weeks later. A man and a girl. A Gungan and a droid. The man, whose long hair was half pulled back, would be your champion for the next few days. His blue eyes, at first took little notice of you. He was only set on finishing his task. Watto, your slave master, showed him out back to the junkyard. The man?s long strides easily keeping up with the flying creature. The droid that would some day become one of your greatest allies in all space battles joined them. But your eyes did not follow them; they were, instead locked with beautiful brown eyes of a supposed angel.

The girl, whom you thought was an angel, made your heat skip a beat. You know you had never seen her before, yet you felt a connection with her that you could not explain. You felt like she was your best friend. You also felt something else, you didn?t know what it was at the time, but I did. You felt the first strings of love. She turned away from your stare to look at her surroundings. After five minutes she still felt the stare of your eyes on her. Because of this she self-consciously swept a strand of her silk-like hair behind her ear. In the shadows I smile at this exchange, because both of you are nervous at what the other might be thinking. But this encounter will bring about happiness, joy, love and life. But also sadness, heartache, darkness and ultimately death. I frown at my dark thoughts.

The last companion of the group was an outsider to say the least. Very much like you would be once you joined the group of travellers. You and the Gungan would be the ones no one really thought of, only a select few would even talk to you both. He would be a great friend to you in the near future. He would be, for most of the time, your only companion. I remember the coldness in one of the Nubian Guards, quietly calling you both the ?cheer squad?. How wrong he would be.

After this first encounter I could sense, all you thought of was the girl. What did your feelings mean? You did not know. But you knew it was something special, unique. You kicked the sand, as you walked down the dusty street, your mind still full of unknown emotions. Until you spotted the Gungan being harassed by your not so good acquaintance; Sebulba. Sebulba had a gl

2. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    That is so sweet, Darth_Funky_Monkey.

I looked on, on your tenth birthday. You jumped out of bed, excitement barely contained, obvious on your young and chubby face. I listened to your voice, as it reached out to me. You yelled as you ran outside ?I?m finally at double digits!?

Awwww! That is such an adorable picture of Anakin. :)

Well done!

3. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Beautiful=D=

4. Farra_Sti

Farra_Sti Jedi Master star 2

Jul 27, 2005
    Nice. Is that it or is there more to come? Btw I have a new fic up but I couldn't send you a PM about it as you've got PMs from me you haven't read. Could you clear your PMs and then I'm PM you with the link.

5. Darth_Funky_Monkey

Darth_Funky_Monkey Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    Idrelle_Miocovani: Hey thanks I?m glad you like it so far.[:D]

IloveAnakin7: Thankyou, oh and I see your birthday is coming up soon, so happy Birthday for then![face_peace] Cookies for you!

Farra_Sti: There is definitely more coming. Hopefully I can do the hole saga.[face_praying]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.