main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga From my point of view.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ceethreepio, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Characters: Obi-wan, Vader, Luke
    Time: ANH
    Emotion: Acceptance

He stands twenty feet in front away from me with his blood red blade already unsheathed. I step forward and release my serene blue blade and look upon the twisted and evil machine and wonder if it still has a heart.

I have been waiting for you Obi-wan. The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master. He says with a mechanical spit of hatred. Yes I remember all those years ago when he was a brash student but I can tell he has mastered that as well as waiting for me these last nineteen years.

"You are only a master of evil Darth." I dare not say his true name for that side of him has died those many years ago. I lunge an attack at him and start our final duel of the as our blades clash with utmost ferocity he attacks at my legs but I easily block the attacks. We clash our blades again and we press to our advantage. He jabs at me, trying to knock me off my balance, this attack I deflect and I turn to show him my back and he swings at it but I move out of the way just in time.

Your powers are weak old man. Yes I feel the Force is holding me back and I realize this it and nothing will change that.. He lunges an attack at me with an unbearable strength. I can hear his mechanical breathing becoming shorter, he too is getting weak. I press my blade against his and I continue to fight.

?If you strike me down I shall become more powerful than you can possibly ever imagine.? With that his blade attacks me with such high speed which I just barely manage to block. I then sense that Luke is near by and that soon this will all be over. The machine-man strikes at me with a furor I have yet seen from him in years, but I block it with just bare strength and the will of the Force.

You should not have come back We strike blades again and I stare at the empty eyes of this abomination. I notice that over to my side and see that Luke and I smile knowing that this is just the beginning. I raise my blade to the Force and see the scarlet blade screaming toward like a bolt of lightning, I am not even worried and just before it touches me I accept everything I have done and fade to the Force.

2. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    oh very endearing. i loved the tone.

great job.

3. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Very nice. An interesting insight into Obi-Wan's perspective during his final duel.

4. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    Thank you.

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very nicely done Ceethreepio .

I notice that over to my side and see that Luke and I smile knowing that this is just the beginning. I raise my blade to the Force and see the scarlet blade screaming toward like a bolt of lightning, I am not even worried and just before it touches me I accept everything I have done and fade to the Force.

I love this ending. When one would think it being the end, it's really so full of hope. :D :D

6. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    Thank you H_L, that is what I really love to write about an end is only the beginning of hope. I am currently in the process of thinking of Vader's side to this same duel. It is quite hard, being that he is not what he once was. I am also in the process of writing out the duel on Mustafar, switching between both Anakin and Obi-wan's point of views.

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    Beautifully done! =D=

You should not have come back We strike blades again and I stare at the empty eyes of this abomination. I notice that over to my side and see that Luke and I smile knowing that this is just the beginning. I raise my blade to the Force and see the scarlet blade screaming toward like a bolt of lightning, I am not even worried and just before it touches me I accept everything I have done and fade to the Force

Wonderful. :D

8. Gina

Gina Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 3, 2003
    Beautifully done. An excellent insight into Obi-Wan's thoughts during that moment.

I raise my blade to the Force and see the scarlet blade screaming toward like a bolt of lightning, I am not even worried and just before it touches me I accept everything I have done and fade to the Force.

Again, just beautiful. =D=

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    What a lovely peek into Obi-Wan's thoughts during that final battle.

I like how he accepted his fate at the end.

Nice job

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Ceethreepio

Mar 4, 2003
    Wow, two mod approvals. Now I am impressed with myself. I honestly wrote this about 5 months ago, but I wanted to tweak it a bit, I didn't know how until about a few days ago when I was watching the last few scenes of RotS and the duel between Ben and Vader. This is also a larger piece of work, that I am making. Its basically like I said in my other posts, Obi-wan's point of view of events that shape the saga, just the duel on Mustafar as I said before is turning out to be really hard. I might just to the last few minutes of that duel and end it with Anakin burning on the embankment.

Here is what I got so far:
    He lays in the black sand moaning in pain and all I can think of the irony on how the sand corses his corpse...he never liked sand. I can not help him with this suffering is his own doing and I leave in dispair hoping that there will be a brighter future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.