main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

From now on should new Jedi more get Equall page space.(Possible spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sabrajaguar, Oct 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    The twins get shared space in DW an I take this is a Good sign. When when a 1 Character dominates for more than one book it gets annoying.

Yes we have been Jacen deprived from SBS-Traitor. But Not over feeding us Jacen is a Good thing(A danger Jaina faced in the Enemy lines book Just after DarkJourney)

Besides the twins I also Like Tenel ka & Lowbacca. They have not been shown as their own characters yet. Both Characters Dominated 1 or more YJK book. But have not had any deep Rolls in the NJO. Tenel Ka had some sceans in DJ but come on! She deserves a Costar roll at least. As Does Lowbacca. I dont belive he should be stuck playing Chewi to Jainas Han.

Tahiri is another good Character, and one of the few I belive should have a Book of her own. More so than new comers like Danni Quee or Jag.

on another note.

Fer the Forces sake. She brings a Friend on an Outing with Jacen!? Back from months of imprisonment at the hands of the most brutal regime of the GFFA. and she brings along a friend!?

At least Tenel Ka knows the meaning of ALONE TIME, Private "friend" moment. and T.K aint affraid to show some Skin.

This just Shows that good for nothing Blonde hooche Dosent even respect himenough to console him alone!

2. dark_jedi666

dark_jedi666 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2002
    While I agree that most books featuring mostly one character in the NJO or focusing on one is probably a better term, were not very good, Traitor did end that spell.

I however feel that even though the Solo children are the real focus of the NJO, it is the New Jedi Order, not the Solo Jedi Order.

Tahiri, Tenel Ka, and all the other new Jedi's deserve more space.

3. Sabrajaguar

Sabrajaguar Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 22, 2001
    Personaly I think it was over saturation that gave the clue which Solo would die. Anakins Chracater was too Abrasive to be given Back to back books.

Because Han's character wasn't So fustrating to non Han fans It could be done.

4. CADNO_FOX

CADNO_FOX Jedi Youngling

Jan 11, 2002
    This just Shows that good for nothing Blonde hooche Dosent even respect himenough to console him alone!

:) LOL :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.