main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX From San Antonio and new to the boards

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Tycho_Celchu-Col, Jun 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tycho_Celchu-Col

Tycho_Celchu-Col Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 30, 2001
    Hi all,

I would just like to introduce myself. I am a native of San Antonio. To say I am an avid Star Wars fan would be a severe understatement. I would love to meet with other fans who share a love for Star Wars. My hobbies are: SW collecting, SW SIM RPG on AOL, Fan Films (writing, cinematogrophy, special effects, SPFX Make-up, and CGI), and I love to build models.

In mundane life, I drive a big white box with flashing red lights and run into burning buildings while others are running out. Call me crazy, guess I am just an Adrenalin junkie at heart.

Anyone is free to email me at col_tycho_celchu@aol.com (if it does not work the first time just remove the underscores ) I would love to get information on any local clubs or activities.

Thanks,

Tycho

8===8(_)8===8

Rogue Squadron - When it must be destroyed tonight, except no substitutes.

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Great to have you on board with us Tycho - we got tons planned in the near future here at SA FanForce and I look forward in talking with ya more on props and such . . .

Take Care and again WELCOME !!!

ObiJuan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.