main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho From the Ashes

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey everyone! In light of the new Star Wars film coming (can't believe I just wrote that) I thought it might be an appropriate time to rekindle the fan force flame here in Idaho and have an event. I'm excited though cautiously about the new film and want to share in the excitement with old friends and new. Is anyone else interested? ;)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

2. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yes and i already do get together now and then with people you are welcome to join us brother, we never went away just slowed down specially with my back injury. but we have had get togethers at my place now and then, playing games, RPG watching movies, discussing star wars in a whole.

we were wanting to do a movie get together in the month of FEB or March next. would be on a sat evening after 4

3. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Saturday evenings are the best for me for sure. Do you think they will have a convention in 2015?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    yes there is one this year in europe and we had one last year i see it hapening on a regular basis lot like comic con, My hopes is that Disney will alt between Flordia and California Disney World and Land