main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends From The Ground Up (Sequel to "From Scratch") Jacen/Tenel Ka - Completed July 15/06!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jade_Max, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Jade!

I am sorry for not commenting earlier, I think I read it when you first posted, though. Must have been too tired to comment. Sorry. [face_blush] Beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I'm disappointed that it is over so soon. Congratulations and good luck with your new ventures!

Zonoma

2. LordTarr

LordTarr Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 11, 2005
    Sorry I've been gone along time, but the end of this story was very beautiful! One can only hope that you can produce another one? Please? I hate it when storie end...

3. TnTornado

TnTornado Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2006
    I can't believe I haven't been keeping up with this fic!

I love all the elements ( and if you were to write another book with this family you would get nothing but support from me!) that you brought into this story, and I can't find anything I would want to change!

TnTornado

4. Jade_Max

Jade_Max Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 28, 2002
    Zonoma ? Thanks for sticking through this to the end ;) I?m glad you liked the ending ? it?s so hard to end the stories I write, I always want to keep them going just that one extra post... *grin*

LordTarr ? You?re back :) Welcome back, LordTarr! I?m glad you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun writing it too... as for more stories ? I?m mostly experimenting in Saga right now, so there probably won?t be another J/TK or J/Z epic for a while. But, we?ll see. Vigs are always a possibility!

TnTornado - *chuckle* High praise indeed! I?m glad you enjoyed it, though I?m not certain yet if I?ll actually do another epic on the family. Short stories, maybe a series of Vignettes is a better possibility. I?ve a lot on my plate right now.

Thank you for reading everyone, commentators and lurkers! ;)

Hope everyone?s enjoying their Summer!

5. nikjo88

nikjo88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 13, 2005
    Oh i forgot to add...
    could u PM me when u decide to start a sequel??I'm lookin forward to it.
    Thx!!

6. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
    *laughs* sure thing ;) Though, if I do, it'll be a series of vigs, one per character... Glad you enjoyed it!

7. Jade_Max

Jun 28, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.