main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends From the Misadventures of Cid Stryker: Vermin Problems: for the quotations roulette challenge; OC's

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Rogue_Pilot_2347, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Pilot_2347

Rogue_Pilot_2347 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2005
    Written for the Quotations Roulette non-Star Wars movie quotes. :D

Title: From the Misadventures of Cid Stryker: Vermin Problems
    Author: rogue_pilot_2347
    Timeframe: ? Sometime before PTM
    Characters: OC's: Cid Stryker and his roommate, Alfie
    Notes: My quote was: "It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!" from Caddyshack

VERMIN PROBLEMS

Cid Stryker was what is generally labeled, cool; that is, good looking, suave, impeccably dressed, never panicked, or out of control of the situation, always knowing what to do next. Therefore, when his roommate, Alfie Jorg, came home one afternoon and found Cid sitting on the table, ready to jump a mile high at the slightest noise, Alfie was naturally worried. ?Stryker, what?s up? You look like you?ve seen a ghost!? he paused, and got an evil idea. ?Those Cestians aren?t back, are they??

Not too long ago, Cid had landed his extremely expensive space yacht on the planet Cestu V, where the large, unattractive females had chased him down the whole time he was there. Alfie, rather jealous of his friend?s good fortune with ladies, was never going to let him forget Cestu V.

?Alfie, kill it! Kill it!?

Alfie grew serious immediately. Something had attacked Cid? That was definitely a new one - and Alfie knew when his roommate was kidding. Now, he was not. ?What?s the matter Cid? What?s here??

?It?s a mouse!? As if it had been choreographed, a small grey creature scurried across the tile floor, causing Cid to scream. Alfie almost had to laugh at the girlish sound coming from his friend.

He managed to restrain himself, though, and followed the mouse?s path to a tiny hole in the wall. Cid shrieked again. ?EEEE!! It?s in the hole! It?s in the hole! It?s in the hole! Alfie, kill it! Kill it!?

Alfie fetched a mousetrap from a drawer in the kitchen unit and set it up outside the hole with a bit of bread for bait. Then there was nothing to do but wait. All night Cid jumped at the slightest sound, and even Alfie was a bit on edge, because of Cid?s nerves.

In the middle of the night, he heard a snap. The next morning, he checked the trap. Sure enough, a grey ball of fur was trapped by the sprung trap. He picked it up gingerly, and showed it to Cid. ?See. The mouse?s dead. You don?t have to worry anymore.? Then he went into the yard to dispose of the creature.

When his hand was on the door controls, he heard yet another shriek, and ran inside. ?Stryker, what?s the matter??

?It?s a stinger bug! Kill it! Kill it!

FIN

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Very good use of a tough qoute! Very funny viggie. :D

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    =D= Wow! You did a great job with a VERY tough quote! ;)

4. Quotations_Roulette

Quotations_Roulette Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    Impressive work with an admittedly difficult quote. Good job. =D=

5. mouse2

mouse2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 1999
    ROFLOL!! Very funny! =D=

Excellent use of quite a difficult, yet very well known quote! Cinderella story... ;)

6. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    Oh my gosh! That was hilarious. I love the way you used that quote in the fic. Very well done.

Cheers,
    Wyo

7. Lovely-in-Orange

Lovely-in-Orange Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 21, 2005
    Very funny! [face_laugh]

8. oqidaun

oqidaun Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2005
    =D= [face_laugh] [face_clown]

That was great!
    Good work with the quote!

9. Rogue_Pilot_2347

May 16, 2005
    Healer Leona: Thanks! When I saw it, it just screamed Cid Stryker and comedy.

VaderLVR64: Again, thanks.

Qoutations_Roulette: And once more, thank you.

mouse2: Thank you. The quote also screamed rodent fears?

WyoJedi: I?m glad you liked it.

Lovely-in-Orange: Thank you, Master

oqidaun: Thank you.

10. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    ?It?s a mouse!? As if it had been choreographed, a small grey creature scurried across the tile floor, causing Cid to scream. Alfie almost had to laugh at the girlish sound coming from his friend.

Lol. I'd have to laugh as well! [face_laugh]

?EEEE!! It?s in the hole! It?s in the hole! It?s in the hole! Alfie, kill it! Kill it!?

ROTFLOL!!!! Perfect way to use that line! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

:oops: Lol! Perfect ending! [face_laugh] I loved that! =D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

-Commander Tharen-

11. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh man! That was hilarious! I love how you incorporated the quote. :D

And that ending is just perfect. [face_laugh]

Fantastic job with this! =D=

12. Rogue_Pilot_2347

May 16, 2005
    MoeTharen: :cool: Thanks. I just had to make it something ridiculous...:p

amidalachick: Thanks.

13. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Cid Stryker was what is generally labeled, cool; that is, good looking, suave, impeccably dressed, never panicked, or out of control of the situation, always knowing what to do next.

And then he freaks at the sight of a mouse. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] That was great!

14. Rogue_Pilot_2347

May 16, 2005
    Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.