From this Moment JA /AU (angst / mush) COMPLETED FIC

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by shanobi, Feb 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    So? Is everyone done with this? :)
  2. Angel_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    That´s awesome!!
    A great ending with lots of mush!!!
    You should write more in this style!!!!
    Thanks for this wonderful story :D !!!

Angel_Skywalker
  3. FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Knight

star 3
    Well I finally got to sit down and read the rest of this. It was beautiful and put a smile on my face.

Felicia Z.
  4. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just Upping one last time in case anyone missed this :)
  5. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm glad you upped this, I meant to read it before.

Aww I loved this story!!! I love it when qui-Gon is a twit but then sees he's wrong. I could just picture Obi-Wan having to leave the puppy... *Snif*

And I love the way you had Qui-Gon make Mace go look for the puppy.
  6. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Lucky I found this on page...16 or something. Anyway! I really loved this :) Mush for all!
  7. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    This one was so easy compared to my other one. Just upping one more time.

Looks like this and 'Going Home' may be my only fics. My schedule is changing again, and there will be no time for writing unfortunately. GH will get finished though!

I will still be round the boards reading though :)
  8. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    Awwww! How cuuuuuuuute! I'm glad that Qui decided to get the puppy taken care of. Obi is all happy now! :D Yay! Great ending to a wonderfully mushy story!

Good job!!!! :)

KenobisGirl :cool:
  9. Cascadia Jedi Master

star 4
    That was great, shan. The pacing was perfect. Qui's and Obi's thoughts, misunderstandings, and realization that they both needed - and wanted - companionship from the other was very believable and was a balanced mix of angst and mush. Very good.

I hope you have time to keep writing more fics after 'Going Home' is finished.
  10. FELICIA_ZEZILI Jedi Knight

star 3
    I had to read this again! I just had this urge to. It's funny you ever notice that when you read something a second time it changes in some way? Once again great job Shanobi!

Felicia Z.
  11. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad you liked it Cascadia. I knew the fic was going to be short, so i tried to make their journey of self realization as beleivable as i could. I'm glad it came across that way.

I too hope I have time to write more fics after this. I have a good plot in mind, just not sure if i'll be able to get to it. If so, i think i'll write and finish it first before posting. It will most likely take me awhile to finish it though.

FELICIA_ZEZILI :) Glad you found this worthy of reading again. Yes, i know what you mean about reading a fic a second time around. I usually end up picking up some little subtlty or nuance that i missed the first time.

I'm also looking forward to another fic from you soon. :) I just loved your last one. Your cold Obi RULED! :D
  12. Obi the Kid Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW! How'd I miss this one???? Good thing I decided to surf the board today. It's a bit boring at work today. Wonderful Job shanobi. Mush is always good, and the humor at the end, with Mace was a perfect fit!!

Obi
  13. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
    Just upping :) Everyone should read this!
  14. Tahiri Jedi Master

star 4
  15. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Wow! Thanks for all the uppers, guys, er gals :)
  16. CalaisKenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    ~~AWWW!~~

That was so sweet, and just so... so....

Ok, I am going to try this again...

: CK takes a deep breath and trys to think:

Did you ever have one of those moments when the hair on your arms stands up because you are just so overwraught emotionally? Well, I just did. I wanted to cry, I wanted to laugh, I wanted to beat Qui-Gon to a pulp (and when he said the "why didn't I just kick it too" I had to laugh out loud 'cause that is exactly what I said when he was being so mean), I wanted to hug Obi-Wan... I didn't know what to feel.

But, to sum it all up as best I can... THANKS!!! Great story!

CK
  17. ROGUE_49 Jedi Master

star 4
    I just have to say that that was one of the most tearjerking story I've ever read! Beautiful! I'm putting this one in my SAVE folder for Favorites so that I can go back and read it again when I need a good cry. :D -Rogue
  18. JediKlea Jedi Master

star 3
    Thank you! I was rather disappointed that the JA books never really had the nessesary emotional struggle. I mean, after Xanotoes Qui-Gon had alot to get over.
    Thanks so much for this story! I loved it!
  19. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, more shameless upping on a rainy quiet day :)
  20. Jedi_Suzuran Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I swear I reviewed this months ago, when I first came on the FF boards. I didn't (shame on me!) so I'll do it now.

I love this story, shanobi. It has a fond place in my heart because it was one of the very first Obi/Qui stories I ever read. :) Wonderful mush and lovely angst make this perfect. I wish you had the time to write more of this. :)

I'm so envious! [face_love] ;)
  21. CYNICAL21 Jedi Master

star 4
    Have no idea how I missed this the first time around - but I'm ever so thankful that someone upped to bring it to my attention.

How perfectly lovely, Shan - and what wonderful, touching imagery, both of the vulnerabilities and heartache of a precious child - and the brooding angst of a man too bruised and wary to open his heart.

Excellent work.

CYN
  22. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    [face_blush] Just a shameless upping! :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.