main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Ft. Tryon Park Medieval Festival Sunday October 8

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by citizenjohn, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
  2. NabooJen

NabooJen Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    I'm definitely going. I went last year and it was hotter than Tattoine under the twin suns. :cool: Should be better this year!

3. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    Hi Jen

welcome to MEPA. It would be cool to meet up with you at this.

John

4. NabooJen

NabooJen Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    Hi John,

Thank you for the welcome! The friend I went with last year will come again this year - he loves the SW universe too. Looking forward to meeting you and any others who will partake of this fun festival.

Star Wars is Forever!

Jen

5. NabooJen

NabooJen Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    One more week until the Medieval Festival! For anyone who wants to get a sneak preview of a great vantage point going up the hill to the castle, check out my Yahoo Groups (MEPA) Photo Album called "Naboo Sightings in New York." Here is a great example of Naboo architecture found in our region. I like to call the picture "Naboo on the Hudson" - I know that's not accurate but it has a better ring to it than "Naboo in da Bronx" - actually, that sounds kind of cool too! There's also a picture of Padme's family home, now located by the Forest Hills train station (we last saw it in the deleted scenes from Ep. II). Hope we have good weather next weekend!

6. NabooJen

NabooJen Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2006
    Here's a link to the Photo Album page to make your trip easier [face_plain]

http://movies.ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/StarWarsNYC/photos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.