main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fußballhimmel

Discussion in 'German Speaking FanForce' started by ChimealHeltei, May 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaina_Mirax

Jaina_Mirax Ex CR North-Germany and GSFF RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    2:1 awsome atmosphere! After almost 2 years they played "You'll never walk alone" (rock version) again! At the end of the match nobody left the stadium. everybody just stood there and sang! It was so cool!

2. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Thanks Jule ;) ....But I just remembered that I said I would try and translate the B.Munich song in the Deutchland thread, but I haven't even started yet :oops:
    I've been really busy but will make an effort, promise :D

Congrats to Pauli :)
    So do you also use "You'll never walk alone" as a footie anthem?? Liverpool and Celtic also use that, but I don't think they use the Rock version ;)
    Great anthem though!!

Senny posting in a football thread.....what's the world coming too, lol!!

3. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    Pauli and Celtic have a "fan-friendship" dunno how that happened... they sell celtic fan stuff at the pauli store, there are paintings of clover leaves everywhere and once in a while there are some scottish guys at the stadium.
    we already thought about flying to glasgow just for a celtic match... ryan air offers flights to glasgow for 19,90 ? or so.

4. gaiatha

gaiatha Jedi Knight star 5

May 25, 2002
    Im Moment läuft die Gruppen-Auslosung für die WM.

Und wegen mir, müßte die Klum nicht reden.
    Harrald Schmidt hat je gestern Abend auch schon den einen oder anderen Witz über sie gemacht :D :p

//EDIT: So.

Gruppe A

* Deutschland
    * Costa Rica
    * Polen
    * Ecuador

Gruppe B

* England
    * Paraguay
    * Trinidad und Tobago
    * Schweden

Gruppe C

* Argentinien
    * Elfenbeinküste
    * Serbien-Montenegro
    * Niederlande

Gruppe D

* Mexiko
    * Iran
    * Angola
    * Portugal

Gruppe E

* Italien
    * Ghana
    * USA
    * Tschechien

Gruppe F

* Brasilien
    * Kroatien
    * Australien
    * Japan

Gruppe G

* Frankreich
    * Schweiz
    * Südkorea
    * Togo

Gruppe H

* Spanien
    * Ukraine
    * Tunesien
    * Serbien-Montenegro

Ich würde sagen, die Gruppen E und F sind am interessantesten.
    "Unsere" Gruppe ist ziemlich schwer einzuschätzen. Kann gut gehen, muß aber nicht...

And England's group B. Well, not the easiest teams. And against Sweden, classic :p

Only 182 days to go till it's time to make friends!

:p

5. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    In Gruppe A sollte Deutschland eigentlich weiterkommen. Gegen Polen sollte man eigentlich gewinnen, könnte aber recht eng werden. Die beiden Teams sollten eigentlich weiterkommen.

Gruppe B sieht es für mich nach England und Schweden aus, auch wenn Paraguay mit ihren Defensivfußball vielleicht für eine Überraschung sorgen kann.

Gruppe C müßten sich eigetnlich Argentinien und Holland durchsetzen.

In Gruppe D auf jeden Fall Portugal, dahinter kommt wohl Mexiko knapp vor Iran.

Gruppe E Tschechien und Italien.

Gruppe F Brasilien, dahinter sehe ich Japan und Kroatien eigentlich ungefähr gleich auf.

Gruppe G vermutlich Frankreich, und so wie sie gegen die Franzosen gespielt haben wohl auch die Schweiz.

Gruppe H ist meiner Meinung nach die schlechteste. Spanien sollte eigentlich Null Probleme haben, auch in der nächsten Runde nicht. Dahinter sehe ich eigentlich die Ukraine, Tunesien und Saudi Arabien sind nicht all zu stark.

Schade, dass ich keine Karten bekommen habe. In Hamburg gibt es zwei recht interessante Spiele, plus ein natürlich noch unbekanntes Viertelfinale ;)
    Einmal Argentinien-Elfenbeinküste (mit einem HSVer) und dann noch Italien-Tschechien (ebenfalls mit einem HSVer). Drei Topteams, plus eins mit HSVer, das wäre schon recht ordentlich ;)

6. Vader_Darth

Vader_Darth Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hehe, what to say about that ;)
    Yes it's a classic match and last time in the WC in Japan/South Korea the score was 1-1. A close match that i think both teams have a great chance to win.
    Like you also say Paraguay will be a hard opponent but i hope that both Sweden and England win over Paraguay. Then Trinidad and Tabago will be a easy game i hope but you should never be sure. The ball is round thats for sure ;)
    I think that and hope that England and Sweden is going further from the group.

Hmm i think that Germany got a group that they will easy go further in the tournament. It will be sad if the host nation will be out already in the group.

I think that group C and E is the hardest groups, but ofcourse group F will be intresting as all the other groups :)

Soon the WC is going to start and it would be so nice i think.
    I hope that i can watch some game live but i'm not sure.
    It would be so nice if i could see the Sweden-England match.

7. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
    Hi Fredrik :D

I'd say no group is easy. But we had the luck on our side that's for sure ;)

England-Sweden will be at Cologne :D
    I have no idea how the ticket lottery works. I tried to find out if there will be any chances to get tickets if you haven't entered the lottery but it looks like even the officials arre not really sure if and how they are going to do that :p

But I'll keep my fingers crossed for you [face_good_luck] :)

8. Vader_Darth

Vader_Darth Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    Hi Jule =)

Ofcourse all groups is hard thats for sure.
    But it has to be hard if it is the WC ;)

Yeah in Cologne it would be nice, the 20:th of June.
    Hmm yeah the tickets would be hard to get thats for sure, i think it would be the match that is going to be sold out first of the Sweden games thats for sure.
    I saw on the swedish football page that they will be selling tickets in January, but it possibly will be lottery so you must have some luck [face_worried]

I think that it would be hard to find some place to stay during the night. Hmm yeah the future will tell what is going to happend.
    But it would be so wonderful if i could see the match live.

Take care Jule i hope u r alright ! :)

9. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    Nils, mit den Tipps stimme ich voll überein.
    (Bis auf natürlich deine HSV Kommentare. Da dann doch eher Kroatien! Go Ivan Klasnic!

10. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Yay, I was hoping this thread would be updated with the recent news :D

Well, I think these draws were great. Firstly England and Sweden meet again, hey Fredrik :p
    Hopefully we can both make it, especially as England were ranked number 2 in the FIFA ranking scheme, so expectations are high [face_worried]

Germany have a nice group, although Poland are a very good team so you need to be careful. They just go for it for the whole 90 mins. I'm sure you'll get through with no problems, and I've heard that you've nicked our 'Football's coming home' anthem :p

I wonder how everyone in Germany has reacted to your good friends from the Netherlands landing Argentina ;)
    Argentina are a fantastic team so that will be a great match.

For me Group F is the most interesting one. Brazil are probably the best team in the world, but the others in their group have a real point to prove and I'm looking forward to seeing the Ozzies in action.

Any predictions for the final??? :p

11. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    Trinidad/Tobago vs. Ivory Coast :D

12. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    Ein wenig verspätet, aber: SAAAAAAAAAANKT PAUUUULIIIIIIII!

Konnte nicht vorher posten weil ich immer unterwegs oder feiern war.
    Pauli ROCKS! 3.Ligist kickt 1.Ligist aus dem DFB-Pokal! ByeBye Hertha! :p

(...und die Bremer werden die nöchsten sein!)

13. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    Well it is possible that I might drop by in Köln for the game, even if I don't really know how to get tickets for the game.

14. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I have no clue also about getting tickets, or better I heard some things, but I don't know the details. ;)

Normally there are two nice gras field behind and infront of the football stadium in Cologne where a lot of people meet, but I don't know if these ones will be closed for the WM...

15. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
    At the moment the third round of the ticket lottery is on. At the official FIFA Homepage one can "reserve" tickets for up to seven games, up to 4 tickets per game.
    Here is the link to the FIFA page

Michi and I entered but I'm pretty sure that we won't get ticktes for a single game :p

But I'd love to come up to Cologne to see one on screen with you all :D

16. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    If I get to see it with you on a screen, I wouldn't even bother trying to get tickets to the real game. :D

17. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
  18. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I would even watch a football game on TV with you all together. ;) :D

19. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    ..and I'll miss all the fun. But I'll probably watch the matches witha bunch of ERASMUS students from all over Europe... that's also a nice thought...

20. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    schade bremen, alles ist vorbei.... HAHA! LOOOOOL

21. gaiatha

May 25, 2002
    Das war ein Spiel....
    Pauli ist halt ein paar mal weniger am Ball weggerutscht :p

Der Pokal hat seine eigenen Gesetze ;)

22. MacCaffrey

MacCaffrey VIP star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 25, 2000
    Wußte ich doch, dass so ein Post da ist, wenn ich nach Hause komme! [face_laugh]

23. Jaina_Mirax

Nov 25, 2000
    ich habs im post vom 23.12.05 ja schon angekündigt ;)

Drauf gewettet hätte ich nicht, aber überaschen iut mich der Siegt ansolut nicht.

24. Obi Anne

Nov 4, 1998
    Hello, I've realised that I really want to go to Köln for the Sweden-England game, but I've heard from a friend who was even so lucky as to get tickets that all accomodations (at least what he had found here from here in Sweden) are already fully booked, he's going to stay in Aachen. That means that I would really need some local help to find somewhere to stay. [face_batting] [face_batting]

25. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Everything fully booked? :eek:

When is the game exactly? Do you have tickets already? And for how long do you want to stay?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.