main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Fulfilling a Promise" Jacen/Tahiri new post up 10-25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dev_Binks, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    I I decided to continue this and not make it a viggie.
    "Hey Tahi I brought you something." Jacen came in and handed Tahiri a single flower and said, "Happy birthday Tahiri." She looked suprised when he said that, "You remembered it, I didn't think anyone would with Jaina getting married and everything."
    "We'd never forget something like this Tahiri." Jaina said as she walked in handing Tahiri a small box wrapped up in what looked like a flight suit, noticeing the look Tahiri gave to the wrappeing Jaina said, "I coudln't find enough paper so I used an old flight suit."
    "Oh it's okay, but what is it?"
    "You gotta open it Tahiri of course."
    "Oh yah um could you hand me that knife Jacen?" Jacen reached onto the night stand and grab the knife but knocked over a holocube of Anakin shattering it, "Oh Tahi I'm so sorry it was an accident." Tahiri was holding back tears. "It's okay Jasa I have more of them." Jacen sat on the bed next to her and she leaned into him and he hugged her. She's really beautiful I wonder why I haven't noticed before... Were did that come from she was Anakin's girlfriend. Hmm I should probably fulfill my promise to him, might as well it's now or never. He leaned down to kiss her on the forhead but she looked up at him just as he turned his head down and met her on the lips. At first she resisted but then stopped and deepened it, until Jaina cleared her throat. Jacen looked sheepishly at his sister and Tahiri asked him, "What was that for?"
    "I was just fulfilling a promise."

2. hudzu

hudzu Force Ghost star 6

Jun 1, 2003
    A wee bit short boyo, but good nevertheless.

3. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Thanks kid I felt that it should be short it's just a little scene.

4. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    That was short but sweet! :D Really cute.

What did you think of my first Veggie?
    Umm. Your first vegetable? [face_laugh] Sorry. I think you mean Viggie, meaning Viggnette. ;)

5. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I know what it stands for... I just had a momentary lasp of conciusness. :p

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I just had a momentary lasp of conciusness.
    lol. Just making sure. ;) You made me laugh really had though and my parents looked at me funny, so that's always a plus! :p

7. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Hmm I've learned how to control my laughter... try sitting near the next Phanan and Face.

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    No longer a viggie will this be. So here's the second part.
    "He did to me and it was 'Kiss Tahiri for me' and I've been trying to find the right moment to do it."
    "I don't think he meant for you to kiss her like that Jacen." she punched him playfully in the shoulder.
    "I know that. It was an accident I was going to kiss her on the forhead but she looked up and well I missed." He blushed as he said it.
    "Ah well then I guess it's okay though you probably should've told her that."
    "I almost forgot I saw Anakin." Jaina stopped dead in her tracks, "You two? I saw him earlier he talked to me."
    "Hmm I wonder if mom has seen him."
    "Maybe but it's to bad she's in the Maw. Maybe we could send her a message."
    "Yes, good idea though I wonder if we should tell Tahiri."
    "We might as well tell her he was her best friend." They turned around and headed back to Tahiri's quarters. Once there they knocked on the door. Tahiri came and answered the door after a couple of seconds to answer the door, but even then only a crack, "Oh hey what are you two doing back here? Come on in." When she opened the door further they could see why it had taken her so long to. She was wrapped up in a towel and Jacen was blushing furiusly.
    "Oh sorry to intrude Tahiri we just had something we needed to talk to you about." Jaina told her noticeing how tongue tied her brother was. "It's okay I just got out of the `fresher." Tahiri dissappeared into her 'fresher and imeraged a couple of seconds later wearing a standard NR jump suit. "What is it Jaina?"
    "We were wondering if you had seen Anakin?"
    She looked shocked at Jacen who had spoken, "Yes, I have actually when you kissed me Jacen. He was standing behind you and told me to look up."
    "Interesting he came to me earlier and talked to me and told me to give you his lightsaber." Jaina told Tahiri.
    "Okay and what about you Jacen?"
    "I saw him as he were kissing,he just stood there nodding and looking happy." A comlink started beeping.
    "It's mine." Jaina said as she reached down and got it, "Solo here, what is it?"
    "Captain get down here now! You were supposed to be here to look over these recruits." It was Wedge's voice on the other end. "Yes, sir." she switched off the comlink, "Sorry I gotta go we shoudl talk about this later." She left Tahiri's quarters and started running down the hall.
    "Hmm, want to go get breakfast Tahiri?" Jacen asked her.
    "Sure Jacen." They left her quarters and headed for the cafeteria.

9. starwbabe

starwbabe Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 20, 2002
    aww cute Dev

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Thank you. Now what should happen at breakfast maybe they run into a certain blonde scientist and her jedi boyfriend.

11. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
    Vewwy cute, Dev! Although I am very A/T, this looks interesting.

~Ambyr-Rose~

12. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Cool. I like this even though I don't really like the Jacen/Tahiri couple.

13. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Hm I like Anakin dead sorry but it's just oen of those things... Next part I feel like writing today.
    "What are you two doing you haven't even looked at us?"
    "Oh we're just haveing a stareing contest."
    Kyp snorted into his caf, "A starring contest?"
    "Yes, we were wondering who could go the longest without blinking though I think Jacen's cheating by useing the Force to wet his eyes."
    "Oh well then we just have to stop that now won't we Danni." Kyp snapped his fingers right infront of Jacen's face makeing him blink. "Hey Kyp I was winning."
    "Bah she was winning really I could feel you weakening. Oh by the way happy birthday Tahiri."
    "Thanks Master Durron."
    "Oh it's your birthday Tahiri well then happy birthday. How old are yah?"
    "Twenty three." Tahiri said.
    "Now we have to go I promised Danni here I'd spar with her." Kyp leaned over and kissed Danni's cheek.
    "Oh well then see you later Kyp, Danni."
    The two left leaveing Jacen and Tahiri alone, "What do you want to do Tahi?"
    "Well normally I go for a run and then practice with my lightsaber."
    "Hmm I have an idea. We should go swimming we are on Mon Cal after all." Tahiri looked embaressed and shook her head no.
    "Why not swimming's fun."
    "I can't swim Jacen. Remember I'm from a desert planet." Jacen looked a little shocked but said, "Well then I do beleive it's about time you learned how."
    "Jacen please no I'm afraid of deep water."
    "Well then we'll have to fix that won't we."
    Tahiri looked more and more frightened, "I don't have anything to swim in either."
    "Oh well we can buy you something to wear."
    Realizeing that he wouldn't accept no she said, "Okay let's go then."

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesome! :D Only got one question though... since Tahiri was on Yavin IV don't you think she might have swam there? Doesn't really matter, I was just wonderin'. :p

~1,991~

15. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    J&J it's key to my story so don't worry and why would she have learned there? in fact in Lyric's World she has to have an alien pull her underwater instead of swimming.

16. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    I haven't read any of the YJK or the JJK books. My library doesn't own them and no bookstores have them. :( I have no idea what you're talking about.

17. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Ah well there's this girl at the academy and her species goes through a state of metamorphosis, it turns them into fish so she has to return to her homeworld (yavin 4) for the transformation. and while there Anakin and Tahiri find that the elder's of her people know of an inscription that corrosponds with one on Yavin 8 which will free Massassi children from the Golden Globe so they have to travel underwater to talk with them, and one of the aliens has to drag Tahiri down because she can't swim.

18. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh. Okay. Now I understand! :p

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Good
    "Jasa what do you think?" Tahiri came out of the dresing room wearing a blue one piece bathing suit that acented her curves, Jacen just stood there stareing. "Jacen Solo why don't you look above my neck. And I guess you do like it then." she ended said with mock scowel. He started blushing, "Sorry Tahiri it just looks so... good on you."
    "Well thank Jacen now let me change so we can get going." After changeing they bought the swimsuit and headed for the areas set for swimming in the ocean of Mon Cal.
    "Okay Tahiri I'll slip in and then you lower yourself in and I'll hold on to you okay." He slipped into the ocean and held out his arms so she could just sit on the side and let him hold her.
    "Okay Tahi now you should kick you legs back and forth." She did, "Now I'm going to let you go."
    "No! Jacen please don't."
    "Tahiri trust me I won't let anything happen to you I promise. You just have to kick your legs and use your arms to keep balance." He let go of her and she started to sink but then was able to get up. "Jacen I'm going to kill you!"
    "Oh no you can't do that plus see you're doing it." she looked around and noticed that he was about a meter away and then started floundering and sank just below the surface. "Tahi!" Jacen dived over and brought her to the surface then swam her over to the side of the dock they came off of and vaulted up and layed her down. "Tahiri wakeup!" He started pumping her chest to and squeezed her nose then bent down and placed his mouth over hers and breathed into it. She started to cough up water and then opened her eyes.
    "Jacen calm down I'm okay."
    "Oh good Tahiri I was worried you sank below the surface."
    "I know and I thought you promised nothing would happen."
    "I did and nothing did happen." He flashed her the famous 'Solo' lopsided grin, she slapped him playfully on the cheek. "I almost died and you say that's nothing?"
    "Yup cause you 'almost' died. You didn't die."
    "Ah well then that's the last time I ever do that."
    "Okay then." He reached down and grasped her hand to pull her up. "What can I do to make it up to you?" She smiled mishcavusly and said, "You can buy me dinner."

20. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    These posts are so short! 8-} But good. Do you have a beta? If you want one, I can!

~Ambyr-Rose~

21. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Cool. So Tahiri still can't swim. :p Can't wait til the dinner.

22. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    She can't swim, yeah. There was like a book about that! Oh, wait, I see that Dev has explained. Carry on!

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    None of you have mentioned Tahiri almost drowning. How cruel of you it took me half an hour to get that right... well after I accidently deleted all that I had written. I don't want a Beta sorry.

24. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Here's the next part "Dinner".
    "There's this really nice place below the waterline that I thought you'd like it looks out over and under the ocean. It's really beautiful." Just likeyouhe wanted to add. She had come out of her `fresher and was wearing a red dress with a form fitting top and a shin length skirt that had a slit down the right side of it.
    "Well then let's go." He was just sitting there, "Jacen! Mon Calamari to Jacen. Hello" He didn't respond so she poked him in the chest, still nothing finally she noticed his eyelid flicker and she got an idea. She came over and stood next to him reaching up and getting closer and closer to his lips until he jumped back bumping the bed makeing him windmill his arms trying to grab Tahiri's arm which he did, but only succedded in falling back onto the bed with Tahiri on top of him.
    "Tahiri you know I never thougth I'd end up in bed with you." He said that then flashed her the Solo grin. Tahiri laughed at it and got up straightening her dress.
    "Remind me never to do that again Jacen."
    "Don't worry, next time I'll be sure to land on top." He flashed her the grin again.
    "I hate it when you give me that look Jacen."
    "What look?" he turned the grin into a mock pout.
    "That look that grin you and your sister and dad do. It's infureating."
    "Oh well you know it's only infureating until you get used to it." She rolled her eyes at that. "Let's just go before I smack you." They left her quarters and headed towards the restraunt which was on the other side of the city. When they were finally there Tahiri could tell that it was a romantic place but she was fine with that.
    "Oh this must've cost you a lot of creds Jacen."
    "Nah not really I'm actually planning on Tenel Ka running through acting like a theif so I can cut of her prothestetic arm and act like I saved the day." Tahiri didn't realize that he was jokeing and said, "I would hope that you wouldn't do that."
    "Tahi I was joking. Now what do you want?"
    "Hm something besides fish. I've had enough of that in the past few months to last me a lifetime."
    "Hmm well their nerf stakes are wonderful."
    "Oh and how would you know mister have never been on a date?"
    "I've been here before with Tenel Ka. It wasn't a date we were just to friends going out like this." Tahiri looked a littel hurt, "This isn't a date Jacen."
    "Well Tahiri I don't know do you want it to be?"
    "I guess I don't know either let's just see what happens." There food got there shortly then so they stopped talking.
    "Thank you Jacen I haven't had a good nerf steak in a long while."
    "Well it certainly cost enough. I don't think I've ever paid that much for anything before."
    "Well with the war anything except what's her on Mon Cal is limited and expensive."
    "Good point it's nice to have this little break from it isn't it?"
    "Yes, Jacen it is. Now what to do?"
    "We could go swimming."
    "Jacen if you ever mention that again I'll shoot you!"
    "Oh well then I guess I should shut up about it then. We could always just go and watch a holovid."
    "Okay but were your place or mine?"
    "How bout mine it's bigger."
    "Okay." They made there way to Jacen's quarters.
    "What holo should we watch?"
    "Um how bout we just see what's on the Holo-net?"
    "Okay I think there's this movie on about some Old republic Jedi who fall in love. I think you'll like it." They sat down on his couch and before long she had fallen asleep with her head on his shoulder. She's so beautiful when asleep she. I should probably take her back to her quarters but that's so far away and I don't want to wake her. He picked her up and layed her in his bed and the went and slept on the couch.

25. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    cute Dev!!! What happens next?? Is this a cute story or is it going further?

~Ambyr-Rose~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.