main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends "Fulfilling a Promise" Jacen/Tahiri new post up 10-25

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Dev_Binks, Aug 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Here's the next post it explains more about Siri.
    "I am Jedi Knight Siri Tachi, I was born about one hundred years ago. When young I was taken to the Jedi temple to train. Once I was thirteen I was taken as a Padawan by Jedi Master Adi Gallia. I eventually had to infiltrate a slaveing ring and break it up. I returned to the temple during the Battle of Naboo. Ten years later during the Battle of Geonosis, the battle that began the Clone Wars, I flew in space around the planet keeping a pirate leader from useing a biological weapon against the Jedi and Clones. About five years later I died during one of the last battles. I became one with the Force and only twenty five years ago did I regain my identity. I was told to protect this generations greatest Knight, Anakin here. I have since his birth been protecting him from death, sending suggestions into his head and normally he would follow them. Though that last time he didn't. Now it will take all the Jedi available to defeat this new Sith. The Council decided to send me back with Anakin."
    "I don't understand the last Sith died above Endor, he was destroyed by his own apprentice who returned to the light what does that mean. How could the Sith still be around?" Luke asked her confusedly.
    "This is a Sith from my time they must have been another of Palpatines many Sith, maybe the first." Siri explained, "During my time there were four Siths, Master Sifo-Dyas, Darth Maul, Darth Tyrannous(is that right?), nd your father Darth Vader."
    "So you beleive that there where others more than those four?"
    "Yes, he was a man that had many backup plans I think you dealt with one personally a few times."
    "Yes, more times than I would want to."
    "I agree with that sintement."
    "We should get all of the Jedi together and explain this to them all that there may be a Sith amongst us."
    "Not amongst us, she is out there not in the city."
    "Okay so just warn them that there is a Sith."
    "That would be best, now I'm going to go back and sleep." Siri agreed.
    "What's going on where am I?" Tahiri had woken up, "Sith what Sith they're dead." What's going on this is the third time I've awoken in a strange way?
    "A Sith attacked you earlier Siri and I fended her off though she escaped. We brought you here so that Uncle Luke could remove the Sith sleep trance on you." Jacen exlained.
    "Okay I just want to go home and sleep now." She got up, but stumbled and grabbed onto Jacen for support.
    "Jacen I'll go to your quarters since Anakin will want an explenation. You stay with Tahiri."
    "Okay, Tahiri can you walk?"
    "I think I can let me try." Tahiri let go of Jacen's arm and stumbled shakely across the floor but fell after a couple of steps.
    "Here I'll carry you. Good night or good morning Uncle Luke." Jacen said picking Tahiri up.
    "Good night Jacen. Goodnight Tahiri." Siri and Jacen and Tahiri left the room, "Jaina what is it?"
    "There is something I need to talk to you about."

Siri walked Jacen and Tahiri to Tahiri's door and entered first checking for anything, she found nothing so let the two enter, Jacen still carrying Tahiri. "Good night Siri."
    "Good night Jacen." Jacen walked into the bedroom and layed Tahiri onto the bed.
    "Get in Jacen." She said sleepily. Jacen did for the second time in a couple of nights, "I love you Jacen." Jacen shocked by this turned and kissed her.
    "And I you Tahi. I love you."

2. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Ah-ha! For once, I am the first to reply :D Good last post, Dev. Glad to see Tahiri has finally woken up. I just wander though when Siri is finally gonna mention that the Jedi Knight she loved was Obi-Wan.

~aeryn

3. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Good post.
    Yay! Tahiri is awake.
    Awww, them telling each other how they feel. So sweet.

4. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Who said it's Obi-Wan oh wait I did. *bangs head against nearest wall* oh down plot bunny down get down! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo must- not- give- in- ahhhhhh here is that little plot bunny.
    "I know I know. Just don't cry be strong, be strong for Anakin he needs you now that you have returned. Please promise me that that you'll never shirk your duty."
    "I will Obi-Wan but please why can't you return?"
    "I am to far gone if I were to return I would throw the Force into chaos. Please just wait, or find another." He muttered the last part under his breath.
    "No, I could only love you."
    "Promise me you'll watch over Anakin!"
    "Okay I promise I'll watch over him."
    "Good my love good, now I must go."

"Siri, Siri, Siri!" Anakin leaned over Siri, "Wake up, it's all a nightmare wake up!"
    "Obi-Wan." Was all that Siri could mutter.
    "What Obi-Wan?"
    "Not right now." Siri reached up and took Anakin in a hug not letting him go.

5. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Great post, Dev. Jacen/Tahiri was too sweet. Nice plot bunny too. :)

6. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yah I love my plot bunny, I just made the mistake of letting it out of the binder. :p
    "Where where did you see him?"
    "I don't know there where meadows all around and a forest."
    "It seems so familiar but I know it isn't."
    "I know I felt the same thing, he said that he was continueing on, and that I must continue on here helping you."
    "Okay, where's Jacen why were you in here?"
    "Oh. Last night a Sith attacked Tahiri, and we felt it would be best if Jacen were to stay with her."
    "And you didn't wake me?" Anakin's anger started to rise.
    "Only because we knew you needed your sleep, Jacen woke up feeling Tahiri's distress. He came running to her quarters and found the Sith with her lightsaber about to stab Tahiri. He just barely saved her life, we went to your uncle and he said that I should come back here and Jacen sleep with Tahiri."
    "I understand there was no time. What do you mean 'with Tahiri'?" Siri mentally kicked herself.
    "I mean that he's sleeping on the couch." I hope he is, or Anakin will kill him.
    "Don't worry I wouldn't do anything that drastic. I'd maybe remove his manhood."
    "Sith Anakin stop doing that. And no he needs that, for more than one reason."
    "Then what can I do?"
    "Go take a shower for one, you stink."
    "Hey. I don't stink I have a musk." Siri snorted into her drink laughing.
    "Musk? That's a full fledged stink kid."
    "You're no older than I now Siri."
    "True stillin expierence you're a child compared to me."
    "I've lived through, Mace Windu's soup haven't I."
    "But you were dead Ani. Plus I survived it when alive." She picked up one of the pillows and hit him with it.
    "Eww that's gotta be nasty then." He picked up another of them and hit her in the stomach.
    "I'm suprised the Chief of State's kid wouldn't have better manners like not to hit a girl." She hit him in the stomach and blocked another pillow to her head.
    "I was but who said I'll use those manners." He used the force to get another pillow and whack her leg.
    "You nerf herder."(wonder where this goes? :p )
    "Hey don't forget scruffy looking." He whacked her stomch again with the pillow.
    "I'll show you scruffy looking." She reached over and messed with his hair. He pushed her back and they rolled off the couch, wrestling.

Tahiri awoke and found the comfortable presence of Jacen next to her, she moved closer into him luxuriating in his warmth, "I love you Jacen." She said tracing his jaw.(I wonder if he still has those scars from Onslaught) He woke up and hugged her close to himself.
    "And I love you too Tahiri." She looked up in suprise.
    "Thank you again."
    "For fighting off that Sith? No, thanks is needed."
    "No, you saved my life." Jacen looked down at her and kissed her forhead.
    "Tahiri Veila will you marry me? I don't have ring but can get one." He kept looking into her eyes holding them.
    "Of course I will love. It doesn't matter I'll love you no matter what." She kissed his open mouth and their tongues intertwined together.

7. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    The mush was alright. ;) But I dunno, I think they're rushing things a bit. I don't marry Jacen and Tahiri until like halfway through the sequel. :p Still need more!

8. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    More will probably come tomorow night.

9. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Awww, he asked her to marry him. Wonder how Anakin will react?

10. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I don't even know how he'll react and I'm writing the story. :p

11. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    Just read the last three-four posts. This is soooo good Dev! Anakin and Siri huh? hm... that could work. Jacen asked Tahiri to marry him? AAWWW that's so cute! Can't wait for the next post.

Fireyforce

12. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    You may have to wait a while for that I have to go back and find out where I want this to go. So I'll probably post tomorow night.

13. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Alright I think I've got it.
    "Yah Wes asked us to come here and didn't offer an explanation."
    "I think I may know. But I'll wait for them to come to tell you." Luke said.
    "Who?"
    "I'll tell you when they get here, and infact there they are." Siri and Anakin came over. Leia about fainted but didn't and ran to hug her son.
    "Anakin you're back, but how. Oh I've always new you'd come back."
    "Skywalker explain." Mara said.
    "They should explain."
    "In the Falcon" Anakin said, "Where's Jaina?"
    "I wouldn't know." Han said.
    "I'm here sorry about being late." Jaina said panting from running all the way.
    "What about Tahiri and Jacen?"
    "They already know so let them sleep."
    //Or rather not\\ Siri thought to Anakin.
    //Don't say that please it's rather sick for me to think about that\\
    //Okay let's move this inside then\\
    "Come on lets get in." Siri said walking up the ramp, the rest followed her.

They sat or stood in the main compartment. "Who are you?" Han said to Siri.
    "I am Siri Tachi, you could almost call me a guardian angle to your son. I grew up at the old Jedi temple, during the twilight. I fought in the Clone Wars and died during one of the last battles. I wasn't able to regain my identity in the Force until twenty some years ago, at the same time your son was born, I was told to watch over him to give him suggestiong through the Force, but never directly interfere. When he died at Myrkyr I was told to watch over him in the after life. Eventually we were returned here to help fight the Vong, or rather the ones controlling the Vong."
    "Controlling the Vong? Who?" Leia asked.
    "Sith." Anakin said drawing gasps frome veryoen in the room.
    "But they're dead." Mara said.
    "Vergere she is a Sith of old."
    "We need to tell the commanders."
    "Yes, one has already infiltrated the city."
    "What! That's immpossible every single Jedi in the galaxy is here."
    "Well she was sent to assassinate someone."
    "Who?" Mara asked.
    "Tahiri."
    "What why her?"
    "She will be important to destroying the Sith. Master Ikrit forsaw this."
    "Who's Master Ikrit?"

14. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Good last couple chapters, Dev. I liked the Anakin/Siri wrestling. That part was cute. Jacen and Tahiri, married? :D Yay.

~aeryn

15. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    This is geting to be truly interesting. Can't wait for the next post. I really like the side comments between Siri and Anakin about Jacen and Tahri. It's cute 8-} I'm pictureing some of this in Anime form so Anakin is really hilarious at thouse points. lol. Great job!

Fireyforce

16. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    I think I get watcha sayin.

17. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Tahiri isn't really human. She's a mystical Key, in the form of Jacen's friend/girlfriend/fiancee/wife/whatever. :p

Sorry, was looking through a Buffy magazine and reading about Dawn. [face_shame]

Great post though. :) Can't wait for more.

18. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Great post, Dev

So Tahiri will destory the Sith. :cool:
    More?

19. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Yah here's somemore. May not be the best quality but it's 5:00 in the morning.
    "Oh thanks love." He said putting them on, "You comeing or not?"
    "Yah yah just tired. You try haveing a Sith attack you."
    "Well you try attacking a Sith." They walked out of the quarters.
    "Race you to the docking bay."
    "No, I want to stay by your side." Jacen slipped his hand around his fiance's waste.
    "Hmm that sounds good to me." She leaned up and kised is cheek. Just then the klaxons started, "Never a doll moment is there?"
    "Nope now lets run." Jacen said starting off for the docking bay Tahiri on his heels.

"Amdiral Binks, we need to use your ship against the Vong." Wedge said coming into the Gungan's quarters.
    "Why do you need it what about your fighters and capital ships?" Jar Jar said standing up from the terminal, "Why would I give one of the greatest Imperial weapons to rebels?"
    "Because Admiral we are no longer enemies, do you know who Darth Vader was?"
    "Of course my father knew him before he turned."
    "Ah then you would want to know we have his son with us, and his grandchildren, and his daughter, her husband, and his son's wife." The Gungan stiffened, "We also have an Emperor's Hand here now can you not beleive me?"
    "Prove it too me."
    "Okay." Wedge got his com-link and commed Mara, "Hey Mara could you come to the quarters at B820W please. Oh and please bring you hand stuff." He cut off the com and sat down.

"I wonder what he wants Ben?" Mara said to her son as she found some of the clothes she had worn as an assassin.
    "I don't know mommy but what's going on?"
    "Oh nothing just another attack now why don't you go and take a nap." Mara put a little bit of the Force behind it so Ben turned and went into his bedroom. Once he was gone Mara changed and pulled her blaster out of a drawer followed by a vibro-blade or too and slipped them into her boots or belt or hair. She started off too the quarters Wedge had tolded her about getting a few odd glances by people that didn't know who she was or what she had been.

20. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    That should be interesting. Wonder what Jar-Jar Jr. will have to say.

Fireyforce

21. J_M_Bulldog

Apr 24, 2003
    Interesting. Mara is meeting Jar Jar Jr. Can't wait to see this meeting. ;)

Awww, Ben is there with them. How sweet.

22. JediMasterKobe

Apr 10, 2003
    Kill the Gungan! Take his ship! :p

23. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Hey don't blame him for his father being stupid and clumsy and annoying. I don't know when I'll post again I've been really busy lately so it'l probably be this weekend.

24. Dev_Binks

Aug 7, 2003
    Here it is, sorry to leave Mara hangin there but I wanna get back to Luke.
    After Mara had gotten commed and taken Ben back to their quarters Luke headed for the Rogue hangar. "What's going on General?" Luke asked Han as he ran up to where the squadron was ready for a quick briefing.
    "A Vong cruiser has showed up and is attacking the MDS we need you to take out the skips. And protect the MDS."
    "Yes, Sir." Luke saluted and walked to the squadron, "Alright we're going to go up and protect the MDS from the skips. Each group takes a portion of the space in between teh cruiser adn the MDS then we just take 'em all out. May the Force be with us." A collective yes sir was heard and then the pilots scrambled for their ships.

"What can I do from down here? You know I work best in the Falcon." Han said strolling into the command center.
    "Don't worry you can do everything from down here. We need someone with unorthodox tactics to take out the Vong and if we lose you that leaves no one. So if you would sit down and command your fleet from down here."
    "This reminds me of Zinj's set up."
    "I thought it would you know the entire bridge of a Bothan Assault cruiser down here."
    "I hate it but hey let's get to work." Turning towards the helm station he issued orders for them to start circling the Vong cruiser. "I hope this works, or we're dead" Han said to himself.

25. Fireyforce

Jul 23, 2003
    That was soooo short!!! But, really good nonetheless. Can't wait for more!!!!

Fireyforce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.