main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends **Full Circle*** - A very, very dark K/J short story!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Elfsheen, Jul 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    OMG...it's happened, I succumed to the Dark Side, I actually wrote a K/J viggie! What's wrong with me? [face_plain]

Title: Dark One
    Author(s): Elfsheen
    Timeframe: Post Star by Star
    Characters: Jaina, Kyp
    Genre: mystery
    Summary: Jaina succumbs to the Dark Side, will Kyp be able to help her?
    Notes: the song used in this fic is by Within Temptation ? Ice Queen
    Disclaimers: I don?t own Star Wars or the NJO or any of the character or the song for that matter, it?s all for fun! That means I?m not making money of it.

- Full Circle ?

He slammed against the outer wall of the hangar bay, hard. Pain shot up his spine like and arrow and erupted in his head like a super nova. He tried to call on the Force for strength, but darkness was overcoming his senses. The last thing he heard was her voice, not anything like the warm, caring voice he used to know, this voice was cold like ice.

?If they want to play, I can play. I?ll give them a game they?ll never forget. In fact it will be the last game they?ll ever play,?

The darkness set in and he let himself fall back in the blissful place where there was no pain.

When leaves have fallen
    And skies turned into grey.
    The night keeps on closing in on the day
    A nightingale sings his song of farewell
    You better hide for her freezing hell

It was like a revelation. Everything was clear. There were no boundaries, rules, values or codes to live by. It was the ultimate freedom. At last she was free to do what she wanted. No one to tell her what was right or wrong. This was right. She felt elevated, strong, sure and the power, oh the power, it was amazing. She could do everything. Everything she wanted. Oh and she knew what she wanted. No one could stop her. She?d made up her mind. She should have done this a lot sooner. Why hadn?t she?

No, she wasn?t going to think of that, not in this moment of celebration. She had defeated the great Jedi Master, Kyp Durron. Too bad he didn?t want to follow her. They would?ve made a great team. The best this galaxy ever had seen, and will ever see. But he hadn?t. He?d decided to stick by the rules, by the code, to the light side. How boring.

But she hadn?t killed him. Oh no, that would have been too easy. No she had plans for him. No one turned her down. Oh the plans she had for him. He would beg her to kill him. He would beg her on his bare knees, but she wouldn?t kill him. No, his punishment was to live. To kill would be too easy. No, she would let all good die and the sickness rise? He would be her servant eventually. They all would.

For now that had to wait. She had other plans. First she would get rid of those organic warrior imbeciles. Really, they were so stupid. How could they have ever thought they could take over? This was her kingdom, if they wanted an empire they had to find their own place. This galaxy was hers and hers alone.

It was ironic; if it all had gone different they would?ve been the perfect allies. However, they had made the so very stupid mistake of killing her brothers. That was unforgivable. Now their fate was sealed. They would have to die.

Painfully.

The Jaina Solo of old was no more.

On cold wings she's coming
    You better keep moving
    For warmth, you'll be longing
    Come on just feel it
    Don't you see it?
    You better believe it.

She took her revenge, and how. Everything and everyone in her path was killed. Her tactics were brilliant. She used their own tactics against them and beat them at their own game. Millions were sacrificed. Worldships blown up, leaders killed, Vong inhabited worlds purged of their presence. All the while the incredible power of the Force raged through her veins.

They feared her, both the Yuuzhan Vong and the former New Republic

2. Jedi_Jaina_Durron

Jedi_Jaina_Durron Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 1, 2001
  3. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    WOW! :eek:
    Creepy, dark, I LIKE IT! :D
    That was great! Very interesting. Boy that Kyp is in for something alright [face_devil]

4. duskwings

duskwings Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 10, 2003
    Whoa, freaky. [face_shocked] I kind of liked the bait-and-switch you did--just when we thought that Jaina had turned, it turned out that she was just her old dark self. Somehow, I think I knew that she would never turn back--she was too far fallen. :(

Chilling, and yet good. I like. :)

-duskwings

5. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
  6. Delaya

Delaya Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 26, 2001
    VERY good. Unexpected. But good.

7. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    Very cool Elfsheen! Very interesting ficlet.

~~Jilly

8. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    KKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!! ...poor Kyp!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor, poor Kyp... screw the galaxy, Kyp needs our pity...

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! ! You can't do this to my Kyp!!!! Oh, that was so bad!!! I want to hold him, make it better, KILL HER!! See you have affected me!!

10. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
    Whoa! Very intense story. I was so sure that the dream was a reality. And then Kyp realizes it wasn't. :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

11. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    What I want to say would get me banned, so let me just stick with "woah" and "wow" for now. Well Elfsheen, your are officially more evil then I am. ;)

12. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Wow, so many replies so soon, wouldn't have expected that in the weekend.

Jedi_Jaina_Durron - Whoa indeed! ;) Whoa is an understatement. I actually scared myself writing this...

Mertroid - Creepy and dark it is. there are no other words for this fic, except maybe evil. I'm glad you liked it. I say this a lot, but it means I did something right! ;)

duskwings - Would you believe me if I said I was actually aiming for a happy end? But somewhere along the way I got evil ;) Don't be so sure about Jaina being too far gone, she's only gone a few months, Darth Vader was gone for years [face_misschief] Who knows, this might actually get a sequel... [face_devil]

Grand Admiral Wettengel - Thank you! :)

Delaya - Thanks, yes unexpected is yet another understatement ;)

JainaDurron - Thanks Jilly!

Kyp_side_of_TheForce -
    Oh yes, Kyp can be pitied alright. I even felt pity for him writing this.

Adalia-Durron - Your Kyp? [face_misschief] He'll be no one's Kyp in this story ;) And there'll be no killing. Killing someone is much too easy when there's a thing called torture, heavenly, blissfully torture [face_devil]

JediMasterKobe - You and me both, Kobe. Until a devious thought entered my mind and did its work.

the_jedi_princess - Right now I want to know what it is that would get you banned ;)

Officially more Evil? :D A few months ago I would have said there was no such thing as Evil, but after this, I'm not so sure.

13. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    ... heavenly, blissfully torture, Elfsheen? Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?... oh, wait, I forgot how sadistic we all are...

14. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    oxymoron? uhm..I'm afraid you got me there, whddaya mean? But you're right, we're all very sadistic, especially when it comes to writing stories.

15. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    No but if only it was a dream for Kyp [face_laugh]
    But it wasn't! How horrifying! RUN KYP! :eek:

16. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Ha, but there's nowhere to run if it is all in your mind. Is it real...or not? Ohhh the possiblities. I love GL for inventing the Force. It makes so many things possible [face_devil]

Oh the torture I'm going to think up? Why die if there are so many wonderous tortures [face_devil]

I'm on a roll here.

17. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

:_| :_| :_|

BAD JAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIE JAINA!!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR KYPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sobbs*

IT'S EVEN WORSE THEN WHAT I WROTE!!!!!!!!!

:_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO POOR KYP?!?!?!?!??!!

*sobbs*

*runs for the closet*

*drags out lotsa lightsabers*

*picks up as many as she can*

*ignites them and thows them at Jaina*

*watches as Jaina is cut to ribbons*

POOR KYPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR KYP!!!!!!!

*sobbs some more*

18. Star-Lead

Star-Lead Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 22, 2003
    You're right; that is very dark.

19. Mara_Jade_FSS

Mara_Jade_FSS Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2003
    very nice job, Elfsheen :D very similar to the setting of Helpless, actually [face_plain]...

anyway, very dark [face_devil] poor Kyp :( so torturable....poor guy can't catch a break :p

whoops....this is TJF, btw...i forgot to logoff of y2's account...

20. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Wow, that was amazing. Amazingly creepy, amazingly dark. Just plain cool! :D

The song went very well with the story, added a sort of chilling undertone. But one thing stands out in my mind above all. POOR KYP! :_|

Great job! :D

21. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Agent_Jaid - Uhm, do you need tissues? Or help? 8-} Interesting reaction though. Where did you get all the lightsabers?

Star-Lead - Yes it is! ;)

Mara_Jade_FSS - Thanks TJF. Like i alreay told you over PM, I didn't write this with Helpless in mind. I didn't write this with anything in mind. Great minds think alike ;)

Princess1 - Thanks Princess! Yes, the song is very creepy, but in a way also very beautiful. Depends on how you listen!

22. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
  23. Grand Admiral Wettengel

Grand Admiral Wettengel Jedi Youngling star 4

Jan 10, 2000
  24. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Aye UP this goes

25. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA