main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Full Swing!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Unlike you, I have had success in the majority of my relationships. Not only that but I have yet to come across any parent that did not like me. The parents would like you better if they did not see you as a sexual predator on their underage daughter!

Quote from an ex. "My mother thinks you would make the best son-in-law."

As for treating women well, don't even start with me. I have always been good to all the people I dated. Don't attack me because you are insecure about your on life. Keep living in that fictional world you live in, you pansy ass samurai.

2. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I was trying to give you good advice. Then you start on me as if I was personally trying to attack you. The only person who needs to cool down is you.

Oh and I am having a great day to be honest. Thank you for asking.

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    See, Roger? This is how it is.

4. Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2004
    Yes I am dating a girl who is not 18, and neither am I. This has nothing to do with your situation. The girls you try and get are like...the girls I would try and get. If you are still after Erika, just for the record, she is 15 and you are what? 21 or something? thats a bit of a leap. compared to me being 17 and my chick being 15, my situation is not a big deal.
    Just think about what Mordtat said:
    "Man, if you were dating my underage daughter, I would hurt you something serious."
    This is the most sensible post I have ever read from Mordtat. Although it may seam I am against you, Im not. When you date a chick that is that young and full of hormones, she will wanna do stuff, especialy if you are older. If you do ANYTHING...BAM...your stuck with an assult charge or something worse. Parents are very protective, my friend. Im not questioning your ability to reason, but as of late it has been teetering.
    I dont know why you are mad at me right now but all I have to say to that is:
    Get over it. Things are much better that way.

5. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    ***k you, Sol.

6. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I have an idea for you Kasier_Fisted, if you want them to warm up to you... I have heard all you have to do is give them candy!

7. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, you are not funny. A**hole.

8. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    EVERYONE CHILL OUT!

9. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    Man Mordtat gave you some sound advice. He may present things in an offensive way but I think you were the first one to jump the gun.

10. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    **Grabs a bag of popcorn... wait I hate popcorn... make that a bag of M&M's and watches the drama unfold**

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

11. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, be quiet, Roger. Just because younger girls seem to flock to me for some odd reason.

And alot of the parents DO like me. I've had one or two bad cases, but nothing worth noting.

And I could care less what the Law thinks.

It's never been a problem before, and it won't ever be a problem for me.

And you and I can agree, Erika is a nice girl, even though a bit young....and don't even try to tell me anything. You don't care for people who are obese, and you can deny it all you want to, NO ONE here is perfect.
    Certainly not me, not you, not Mordtat.
    And hey...as for going to Hell-None of us are God, let him judge me.

I don't really concern myself with the age factor...

And for the record, the other girl in question is 18, so both of you can go hump an Oak Tree.

12. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    "***k you, Sol"

that is logical fallacy....look it up.

13. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    "that is logical fallacy..."

That it may be... but I saw it once in Wish Master... 2... I think. Very entertaining... though slightly disturbing... besides since when has logic ever prevailed over hot heads?

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

14. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    You need to look at the situation with unclouded eyes. Mordtat is right and you just need to accept it. Its not worth arguing because you arent going to accept it. And fyi, if you flirt with underage girls, they usualy will flock to you. I mean, you are an adult, so they assume you have a steady flow of income, and that is a big "+" in their eyes. And if you wanna talk about maturity, you might as well just crap out of a window, cuz I have discovered everyone in highschool is immature.

EDIT: I retract my statement about Erica drinking as it would inevitably get back to her.

15. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    Got wood? Lol

I know I am flawed, however I have accepted that and try to either accept it or change. As of now bruda, you are stuck in an age of infancy. It seems that ever since I have known you, you have depended on everyone else for survival. There are so many things that we have been through since I have known you. I am not going to bring up what they are, but you are so delusional man. It?s like you live in your own damn world and act as if you are that God. I hate to tell you, come this January; you will finally hit the real world.

As for these younger women, I can see how you would attract them. You spike up that hair of yours, and you start spitting out stuff that they want to hear. It?s called being a player. I think that older women other than strippers shun you thus you have to resort to innocent girls who are not as knowledgeable to the world. It is really sad and disgusting.

Also, you best care about the law. Just because you have not fallen of the tight rope doesn?t mean your nuts are not close to the ban saw. Keep messing with younger women and you are going to mess up. Some parents out there are going to press charges. We don?t tell you this stuff to make you angry we do it to help you. The sooner you realize that we are on your side and not against you the sooner the better.

As for the Ogre bit, I consider myself an Ogre Mage...

16. Sol_Badguy

Sep 25, 2004
    LIO
    Ogre mage

17. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Roger...you are a huge ass hypocrite.

And I really don't think I wish to be friends with you anymore. So, goodbye, and don't come visit me anymore. I've had it with you.

18. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, this screen name always seems to get me into some ***t....[face_coffee]

19. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    And Mordtat, you talk out of your ass more than anyone up here.
    And btw Roger, they seriously just come on to me first. I don't so ***t, they just come, I don't know what it is, but hey....

You all just have to have a better outlook on life and quite pointing out already known flaws to people, AS I'VE ALREADY STATED THAT CLEARLY ON ANOTHER THREAD.

Man, you guys are somethin' else.

20. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    If it is known, then do something about it. Why can't you just take a deep breath and look at all the things in you life and acknowledge that you have problems. Then work on fixing them. Its called growing and becoming a better person. We are not trying to hurt you but help you.

You know you once told me and others that you were a black belt in karate. After one day of training with my former teacher, I felt so good and my stress has not returned. I have not been angry and I have never felt better. However, you seem to always have problems and can't seem to lose that built up anger. I would think a black belt, a master of a martial arts could control himself a lot better than what you present.

This is what I refer to being delsional, you were never a black belt and yet you told people this to impress them and to protect your insecurities. No one here wants to fight you Shindo, we just want to help you. Your parents and your friends are worried about you, if you ever need to talk you know we are here for you.

21. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Heh, heh, you know what? I'm gonna do my thing, and you guys do your thing.

22. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Speaking on flaws... I know almost everyone here thinks my flaw is border line insanity... to me that's my greatest asset. It allows me to see things others miss. Or as Drakkor put it, I have an "interesting perspective on life in general". Relish in your flaws and they can't harm you. Nae.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

23. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, you like a Moses with shades, Lodreh.

24. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I think my biggest problems are:

1. My love for cat girls.
    2. My ability to hurt people without a conscious
    3. My Stress
    4. My frustration over a past love life.
    5. My fetish with stuff that is shinny
    6. My weight
    7. My hair

What I am doing about those problems:

1. It is a dream of mine, if I could build a cat girl through genetics I would. Until that day I will have to settle for manga.

2. I need to show self-control and not be so openly critical of others. I sometimes will go off on rants and then right after words, I feel bad for what I did. I need to find away to keep myself from doing that. As of late I have shown a bit of self-control.

3. Karate has helped my stress so much. I will continue this sport until my body stops moving. It was my dream when I was younger to become a Martial Artist.

4. I loved a girl who did not love me. She hurt me more than anyone has ever. She did this not by telling me she hates me. She toyed with me while saying she loved me. I have never been so hurt in my life. A year and some change of love with a soulless person have changed me forever. A lot of my problems stem off of a love that should never have happened.

5. I love dominatrix clothing WOO. I tell you what either I need to move to Europe or find me a successful business woman who loves me and loves to be kinky! HAH so until that day I will have to dream.

6. I love to eat and that?s no lie. However, I am trying to get to the point where I drink more water and eat less food. It?s hard because I am a man of taste and water is bland. As for exercise, I have started back with Martial arts and I am really enjoying myself.

7. I will either shave it off or get some medicine to help. I am not sure yet what I plan to do. I may have to start cutting it shorter soon.

25. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Man, you're so Sagat. [face_coffee]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.