main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Full Swing!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Kaiser_Fisto, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Senile? SENILE? Who's he callin senile?!

Wait, where am I?

2. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    Thanks for the pep talk, Ravager, but it's not needed. I'm not you, and I know how to handle myself with girls as far as it comes to being slick. I've dated only two young chicks, and I've never had a bad incident come along, because I don't give these girls reason to rat me out to some cop who's probably a lot worse than me.

Riff.......tsk, tsk, tsk.

3. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    I didn't know you all were Preachers. That about sums it up.

And if dating a girl makes me content(and seeing as how I'm not gay, that would make perfect sense), then that's what I'll do.(And take notice on how I didn't bring up an age factor-it doesn't hold any light to me anymore). ;)

I'll have a slew of lil' Shindo's runnin' around stealing Riff's dentures and heisting his Hover-round.

Some like em young, some like em' old, some like em' petite, some like alot of meat. We all have preferences, that's what makes us US.

And poop on all of you except for Lodreh, Poldu, and Takumi. ]-}

4. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    You had better hope that being raped by your cellmate makes you content too.

5. Shindo_Windu

Mar 21, 2004
    Um, I'm not going to jail, so I won't ever have to worry about that, but you can tell me how things go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.