1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Fullmetal Alchemist: The Ishbalan Massacre

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by R_Zion, Aug 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: I know there are still a few people that want to post but haven?t had the chance to do so yet, so I?m going to hold off on the timeskip at least for today.

IC: Captain Sedgwick and Private Andrews
    Tarsa- Ishbal District- Ishbal

?Don?t say anything, men,? Sedgwick called out. ?Even if this Ishbalan rat could kill us, it only proves all the more that they are savages that need to be eradicated, nothing more! Live and die for the honor of his excellency, the Fuhrer!?

The majority of his the Captain?s men in their sand prison, though looking obviously afraid, swallowed hard and closed their eyes, preparing for the worst? all except the young man beside the Captain. It was all too obvious by the look in his eyes and the slight shake he could manage while being held by the sand that he was afraid. Finally, unable to contain it, he shouted out, ?I don?t want to die but we don?t know anything about the State Alchemists! We?re just simple soldiers, nothing more! Only the higher ups would know about them at this point!?

Sedgwick, his eyes aflame, turned to the young Private and growled. ?Andrews, you traitor??

TAG: ShadowofMiracles

IC: Warrant Officer Ford
    Mess Tent- Military Camps- Fortress Town of Ishtan- Ishbal District- Ishbal

?So, you being the more talkative and curious type, do you actually know anything about the people we?re going to be teamed up with? Or have you already heard something about when we?re going to be sent on a mission, or something? Any info?s nice to hear? This total lack of information about anything relevant?s starting to bug me? At least?About anything relevant to me, that is??

Ford was slicing into the piece of beef he had taken when the Second Lieutenant asked his question. He didn?t say anything at first, taking the time to think before finally speaking up. ?I don?t know anything about the Chillbane Alchemist, but the Water Alchemist is a rather nice young woman. Very attractive,? he said, with a wink to his comrade. ?She has the most interesting white hair, though. It?s rather interesting to see. As to the Brigade we?re joining, I know they?re out of Eastern Command, for sure, and certain groups out of it have put down terrorist movements in that area of the country under Hakuro and ol? Grummond.?

Spearing the piece of meat his cut off with his fork, he lifted into his mouth and began to chew before continuing. ?If I had to guess, we probably won?t head out ?til the Alchies get here. Until then, you could always introduce yourself to our CO? Colonel Tennison, was it? Greasing the wheels is always good, my friend.?

TAG: CryoDragoon
  2. CryoDragoon01 Jedi Padawan

IC: Second Lieutenant Alex Barret
    Military Camps- Fortress Town of Ishtan- Ishbal District- Ishbal

Alex quickly wiped all the tears away? It?s not much of a officer-y thing to do, right? Crying over your food? He continued to eat his meal, all the while listening for the response of Ford.

?I don?t know anything about the Chillbane Alchemist, but the Water Alchemist is a rather nice young woman. Very attractive,?

Alex didn?t even see the wink from Ford. Young, attractive, and on our brigade huh? What are the chances of that happening? I?m no mathematician, but I think I?ve just hit the one-in-a-million-chance Jackpot. Wow?Lucky us? He continued eating with a most obvious smirk.

?She has the most interesting white hair, though. It?s rather interesting to see. As to the Brigade we?re joining, I know they?re out of Eastern Command, for sure, and certain groups out of it have put down terrorist movements in that area of the country under Hakuro and ol? Grummond.?

Alex whistled with a sound of amazement. The terrorist movements? Stopped? It?s about time? Seems like it?s been going on for ages. Nothing could stop them, and they?ve just pulled it off, huh? I?m already lucky to have a woman on the team, but the odds of surviving this thing has just leapt up tremendously. Things are getting better and better? But there?s something about that white hair. Not much Amestrians have that at such a young age. So either she?s an Ishbalan, or half an Ishbalan? Or just an exception on the general rule. But let?s just go for Ishbalan killing Ishbalans for irony?

?If I had to guess, we probably won?t head out ?til the Alchies get here. Until then, you could always introduce yourself to our CO? Colonel Tennison, was it? Greasing the wheels is always good, my friend.?

Yeah? I?m pretty sure we won?t head out until the Alchies get here? If we were, they wouldn?t have anything to do anymore when they arrive?

Then Colonel Tennison it is?

?Oy! Ford, I?m bored so I?ll just head off to meet Tennison, a?ight? Time to grease the wheels? And hopefully make sure he will go easy on us??

Alex stood up from the table, and picked up his plates and glass.

?Oh! And I?ve got no idea of when I?ll be back, so you can just eat your meal and head off to wherever you want to go. No need to wait for me? And by the way: Dessert was delicious??

And with that, he started walking back out of the exit of the tent, placing his plates and glass on a table for dirty dishes - Looks like the cooks aren?t done yet after this? - And walked out of the tent, wandering up to the officer?s tents. They were neatly put up, with name plates and all, and were quite spacious, at least, more so than the ?normal? soldiers? tents. - He even spotted his own name somewhere, albeit along with a few unknown others. Looks like we?re sharing one. Darn? - And at long last he found a tent assigned to Colonel Tennison, and only Colonel Tennison. Oh, Life isn?t fair?

Alex listened for a bit to hear whether the Colonel was in a conversation or anything. And when he didn?t hear any sounds at all, he decided to knock on the tent?s entrance flaps, just for humorous effect - the first impression is always the most important - , and decided to add

?Colonel Tennison, Sir? Are you there? This is Second Lieutenant Barret, I?m sorry to interrupt you if you?re busy, but I thought it?d nice to meet you before we?d be sent out to go shoot people??

There, how?s that for an introduction?

TAG: GM (R_Zion), or anyone else who wants to join in?

3. CryoDragoon01 Jedi Padawan

OOC:

Say, it's a bit quiet in here the past few months :(

Is everyone okay? Did something bad happen or something?

Or are we just bored with playing this?

If so, it'd probably be better if this thing were to be closed down, no?
  4. chanbill5390 Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    OOC: I still want to play, it's just that this thing started to die off because no one posted. I would have but I was dependant on others controlling whether or not my character got to the camp in Ishtan. But I 'd hate to see this go with out people seeing what my character can do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.