main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Fun at the Jedicon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Apr 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    Just wanted to say that I had a great time at the Jedicon and met a lot of wonderful people. :) Congrats to everyone there who organized a wonderful show!

-Fettish

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Yes, we had an excellent time! Thanks to Barry, Mike and everyone who participated for amking us so welcome and putting on such a great show!

I'll have the pictures up on the website in the next few days. I have to find my USB cable for the camera. :p

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Weeeeeeeee. That was fun :) Had a good time. My feet hurt.

Oh, Ithorian, if you would just send me the photos since I already have the templates and such to put them on the site, thanks!

4. BIGMAC

BIGMAC Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2004
    Hey guys!!Thanks for all the kind words.Yes,JEDICON was a lot of fun this year.Barry is running coverage of the 'CON in the TYLER STAR NEWS(saving you all a copy or 2)which will be out tomorrow.He is also wanting to have a cookout sometime in May to discuss the future of JEDICON WV(details later)if you guys are still game,please feel free to join us.Barry and I have made a VCD with pictures from the show we will send for you to post some on your website too.Thanks for everything you did for this years show!!!!--Mike

5. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    ah-HA!!!! *points accusing finger* And I thought you said you didn't get on the internet... Anyway, a cookout sounds very cool!

Keep me informed....I love hanging out with you guys... :D

-Fettish *is happy to have cool new friends* :D

6. Dotanis

Dotanis Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 10, 2002
    Glad you all had fun at JediCon sorry I couldn't attend pesky work keeping my bills paid ;)

-Dot

7. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    any pics of this?

8. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    We have a few pics, and more on the way. I'm uploading them to the web server.

9. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    First set of pics are posted at the website, along with some other site updates. Enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.