main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Fun Gathering Friday, June 16th, 7pm @ Reanna's

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Hey all! We have a meeting Friday the 16th. This meeting we will be solidifying all camping and Leavenworth plans for the weekend of the 23rd through the 25th. We have brainstormed a lot of great stuff for this summer and look forward to the input of everyone. So show up at Reanna's at 7 pm. If you need directions please contact Reanna, Kelli, or Nat. We are also planning on having pizza so bring a few bucks for food.

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    I'll be there!

With money!

Not much money, but enough!

I suppose I should find my way to the Thread that I came for!

I'm off now!

Really!

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Could whoever has the SeaLab 2021 DVDs bring them on Friday?

4. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I've still got one of Steve's... not sure if it has the fusebox episode on it, but I'll try to remember to bring it anyway.

5. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    I don't really need "Fusebox" (but a .wav/recording of Murphy shouting "There Shall Be Only None!" would be nice). I need to get a good long look at the opening sequence (as in borrow the disk), and that's the same on all shows.

I will be bringing different visual references with different views of the Death Star to choose from.

6. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    Sounds good.

7. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    To all my dear Star Wars friends:

I apologize for the late notice, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I must vacate my position in this group and take a sort of sabbatical. I cannot say at this point when I will be able to participate again, but I will certainly let you all know. Yes, this means I cannot host the meeting tonight. I will call Kelli and Natalie in an effort to spread the word. I hope you will forgive me...

You just never know what life will toss your way, and right now I need to take care of some crap. Have a great camping trip next week.

Reanna

8. The_Cheeser

The_Cheeser Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 16, 2005
    "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

I am sorry to hear you have crap to deal with. I hope it is resolved quickly. If you need anything, just let me (and I am sure I speak for all of us) know.

9. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hang in there Reanna.

I hope all goes well with whatever it is you are having to deal with.

My best wishes to you and Baxter.

Stay in touch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.