main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fun Idea

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Sciz, Sep 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sciz

Sciz Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2002
    Awhile back some friends and I did a non-profit booth at a local festival for the kids. It was a really fun time- and it yeilded some hilarious pictures. The compositing was tough due to shifting outdoor lighting, we spent about 2 minutes on each picture (people were eagerly waiting to see).

But overall it was a blast, people loved it. Since it was all free, I don't think we violated any copyrights ... ? Oh well, just thought I would share with you guys. =)

Take A Look

EDIT: It was
    this post that made me think that I should post this ...

2. Darth_Jerak

Darth_Jerak Jedi Youngling star 3

May 20, 2002
    That's a very cool thing you did there, I don't see what it has to do with fanfilmmaking but nonetheless, I enjoyed it.

-Kol.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you're still violating a copyright by making lightsabres and using SW background without the express written permission of Lucasfilm, but no worries, it's for charity.

3. Sciz

Sciz Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2002
    All the talk of getting publicity to show what you can do and stuff just brought it to mind. :) Just be careful ... most people don't realize how easy it is to do and will think you a genius for the rest of your life. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.