main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Fun Meeting!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Mar 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    That was a great meeting last night! I had a great time as usual with all who attended. I hope everyone made it home safe and you, your families, and your property are in good health. I liked the Pasta House as a meeting place, what did you all think? It was a good night for me, got two PIMPS tees, early bird kit, dvd of "Lucas In Love", and thanks to Berry, one of our members, I got Scorch! He was tucked neatly away with the RC cars at Wally World, very good night indeed. I I have put all pertaining paper items into an envelope for the EB package and am about to send it off, so keep your fingers crossed, I'll be a little peeved if they don't take this since I already opened the package.

Back to business, Our 1st annual Yard Sale will be on Saturday, April 1st so PRICE YOUR STUFF and get it in by pm or eming me about the drop off point by March 31st. You won't get any of this stuff back if you don't want it, we will be donating whatever doesn't sell to charity. If you do want something back just tell us and you will recieve. This is a fundraiser for us so the more you donate the more we all make.

D-Day seems to be coming along fine, I will finish the supply shopping this weekend. Thanks to TKYTROOPER who is going to help me set up early D-Day morning. It looks like we will have at least 5 or 6 dio's being built plus a club Gonk droid. We will have alot of people coming to hang out so it promises to be a fun day. Also feel free to bing any supplies you already have that you may need, we will try to provide as much as possible but you may have something we haven't thought of, so bring whatever you want.

We will get the bi-laws up on our website over the weekend so everyone can take a look. You will all recieve your own copy in the welcome packets that will be finished next month. Post your thought, talk soon. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.