main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Fun-Sized! - Humour, one-post. Yoda, Qui-Gon, Mace, Yaddle. **Author Replies 27/10**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Lolly_Tolly, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lolly_Tolly

Lolly_Tolly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2008
    Title: Fun-Sized
    Author: Lolly_Tolly
    Timeframe: Pre-TPM
    Characters: Mace, Yoda, Qui-Gon, Yaddle
    Genre: Humour, one-post
    Keywords: Humour, short
    Summary: Yoda's reaction to being called short.
    Notes: Constructive critism is always welcome! Many thanks to ZaraValinor for betaing! I don't own Star Wars. And please enjoy!

Mace took another step back as he observed the scene in front of him. Qui-Gon Jinn was currently risking his life. After being refused his latest request, by none other than Yoda himself, he had proceeded to state, that for all Yoda thought he could order people around, he was smaller than everyone else in the room, with the exception of Master Yaddle.

Mace, glancing around, noticed that apart from himself and the two arguing Masters, only Yaddle remained. The others having slipped out in the time that the four of them were distracted.

Yoda?s voice had risen to an incredible degree. ?Not short, am I! Perfectly normal my height is, among my species!? Qui-Gon opened his mouth to make a retort, but was cut off by the small Master. ?Know, you do, of dynamite. Small sticks, it comes in, but huge explosion, it creates! Like the dynamite, small people are!?

Qui-Gon, seemingly intent on death, replied, ?You lose control of all your emotions when the right buttons are pressed??

With a small growl of frustration, Yoda retorted, ?Not important, it is, that come to your knees I do. How hard and how often, the important thing is!? With that, he proceeded to strike Qui-Gon repeatedly, across the knees.

Eventually, Yaddle seemed to decide that Qui-Gon had had enough. Stepping in, she said, much to Mace?s horror, ?Wrong both of you are! Fun sized he is!?

Qui-Gon and Mace exchanged a glance, deciding, in that moment, that they didn?t want to know what she meant.

2. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    if I may be so bold to say: lol

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved it. Two long and two short masters. [face_laugh]

4. hitokiri-black

hitokiri-black Jedi Master star 1

Aug 8, 2005
    Great Job! Being short myself (but not quite as short as Yoda) I think I can appreciate his dilemma a little more. :p

5. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Funny enough... I concur with Mace and Qui-gon... I do not
    want to know what she meant...

though Obi-wan could be referee to this fight as he is between those two extreme sizes

6. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

o_O Fun sized.[face_laugh]

7. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    JediKaren: Of course you may be so bold. :p

earlybird-obi-wan: I'm glad you enjoyed it.

hitokiri-black: I have a few friends who are short and I'm pretty short, too! :p

ClaudiaR: Yes, Obi-Wan could have been a referee... Too late now... :p

Gkilkenny: Thanks, I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

Thanks to all who commented!

8. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Eventually, Yaddle seemed to decide that Qui-Gon had had enough. Stepping in, she said, much to Mace?s horror, ?Wrong both of you are! Fun sized he is!?

Qui-Gon and Mace exchanged a glance, deciding, in that moment, that they didn?t want to know what she meant.

[face_laugh]

Qui knows how to live dangerously, doesn't he?

I'm taller than Yoda, but still only 5'2" - can I call myself "fun-sized" too?

9. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    deciding, in that moment, that they didn?t want to know what she meant.

Yeah, some things are better left unknown :p

Loved Yoda's response to Qui's little temper tantrum

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Great job on this

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Lolly_Tolly

Apr 12, 2008
    Valairy_Scot: Lol. Yeah, I'd say that's fun-sized. :)

Kelia: I'm not quite sure who was actually having the temper tantrum by the end... :p

11. SJ_More

SJ_More Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2009
    Great Story! I suppose I'm the only one that wants to know what Yaddle meant when she said 'fun-sized he is'. ;) [face_mischief] :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.