main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq [Fun]When you wish upon a star...

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ObeyTheFist, Dec 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObeyTheFist

ObeyTheFist Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2004
    Varza the Cabbage Fairy floats down into the sands of the Albuquerque Mesa. She twirls and giggles, having fun in her shiny green fairy dress. She skips and hops from house to house letting them know...

...I am granting everyone 3 imaginary wishes!

(imaginary wishes: these will not be real its only for fun. I unfortunatly do not have the power to grant wishes.Though I wish i could!)

Remember! Be careful what you wish for!

2. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Well, I'm not in the Albuquerque Mesa area, but...

1. I wish Star Wars was real.
    2. I wish Chris and I can be happy and in love forever!
    3. I wish I could find a major more fitting of my abilities.

3. BelaLugosi

BelaLugosi Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2004
    1. <censored>
    2. <censored>
    3. <censored>

4. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    BelaLugosi:

1. [face_laugh]
    2. [face_laugh]
    3. [face_laugh]

5. BelaLugosi

Oct 28, 2004
    ;) I knew I'd get at least one laugh out of that.

6. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    Varza tip toes over to Jainas' house and taps her magic wand on the door. Suddenly, Jaina wakes up to Chris laying next to her dressed as Han Solo and her hair is in buns. She rolls out of bed and steps down onto a plush white carpet covered in Wookie hair!! Growling she stormed thru the automatic door and summons 3PO and then wonders how does she suddenly have a protocal droid. He comes shuffling in dragging the twins.

"Ma'am, your concert is in an hour, shall I tell Master Luke that your duet will be delayed," he whines.

"No, no. I will be there on time but clean up this wookie hair! its all over the place," says Jaina.

Sighing, she goes to get ready.

7. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    (Chris, you are too friggin funny!)

Varza next goes over to Bela's house and taps her wand on his door. That night he has the most censored dream ever in his life. Unfortunatly, not wanting to wake up he sleeps through the next 2 weeks.

8. Jaina Byrd

Jaina Byrd Jedi Master star 4

Feb 21, 1999
    Eeeeehehehe! Thanks! I especially enjoyed waking up with "Han". That was lovely. Keep up the good work, Cabbage Fairy! :D

9. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    1) Padme's Episode II wardrobe
    2) Hayden <333
    3) and a swoop bike

10. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    1) Millennium Falcon
    2) pet Wampa for hunting
    best of all
    3) Padm'e and Princess Leia both in slave outfit y'a baby

11. BelaLugosi

Oct 28, 2004
    "3) Padm'e and Princess Leia both in slave outfit y'a baby"

That was part of one of my censored wishes.

12. ObeyTheFist

Oct 18, 2004
    Varza taps her wand on Bloodclaw and LadyN's homes. They wake up suddenly and start laughing

Getting out of their prospective rooms they meet in the Falcons gaming room. Bloodclaw does a little dance in his Han clothes and LadyN giggles dressed up in a beautiful handmade Purple and black gown. They sit down for some coffee and then start to hatch their plan. Tonight they will be kidnapping a well known couple. They were paid good money by some man in a black cloak to do so.

hours later

LadyN straps on the last white boot and does a little turn in the mirror at the white battle outfit-already mangled. She packs up some more outfits for later on. She meets bloodclaw on the ramp and he is petting his Wampa who is going to help him with the female of the couple. LadyN nods to him and jumps on her speeder. She was going for the guy. They had heard he was a jedi and she knew exactly how to take care of them.

Bloodclaw & LadyN set their watches and take off in other directions. Bloodclaw jumps on his wampa-Biff-back and hands him a scarf to scent off of. With a sudden rush of a snail the wampa is off.

It did not take long for LadyN to find the jedi. As he was pacing in circles over a dead tusken mumbling to himself about someone making out with his master. She walks over to him, after changing into a lace veil and dress. Tapping him on the shoulder, he turns and lights his saber up. She smiles at him and says softly, "Come with me. I know where you can find your answers."

"But I kissed my master! I must kill him now. He made me do it!" he yells at her.

Sighing, she smiles again and says, "I can help you with that come with me."

He shrugs and follows her without another word. He jumps on the back of her swoop and starts telling her how he rode one once to kill some tuskens on Tatoonie. She takes them to a small apartment in the lower levels of Coruscant after making a quick call to release his clone. No one would know the difference least of all him. He kisses her on the neck and they live happily ever after.

But across town, Bloodclaw found Padme sitting at her desk biting her nails. She stood up suddenly when she sees Biff behind him. He stares at her and then yells, "You can't be pregnant yet!"

"Uh, yeah I can doofus I am married."

"Damn it! Well, put this on so I can take my pictures.'

Padme looks down at the outfit he had tossed at her head. Hum, she thinks, Ani might like this. Leaving the room and puts on the slave outfit. Putting her hair in a long braid she comes out of the room. Her large 8 month pregnat belly hanging out over the skirt. "You, know I hope my daughter never wears one of these," she says to bloodclaw.

"Yourt daughter? I have an extra one?"

"You are a freak! My daughter is in my belly, see I am pregnant and her name will be Leia and one day she will marry a smuggler and kiss her brother. Where do you want me?"

"Man, this is one messed up family! Over their on the couch near the statue of the hutt. Just lay in front of him."

So Bloodclaw took the pictures and left. He didn't want a pregnant woman on his hands but he does as some video and pictures of her and her not yet born daughter in a slave costume to keep forever. He jumps on BIffs back and heads to the Falcon. On ward to Endor to do some Ewok genocide!

13. Bloodclaw65

Bloodclaw65 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 3, 2004
    carefull what you wish for..... OK Jennifer Garner in slave outfit before BenLO came along. and after break up
    with husband.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.