main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Gamma626 likes this.
  2. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Mace Windu coming to Walgreens!

3. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    I picked up vaulted Hoth Luke in HMV today for £1.99!!! :D

Darth Dnej and PadmeLeiaJaina like this.
  4. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Managed to score Rey and her speeder online from wal-mart.com today! :D

5. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    You got lucky! We've been trying to get one all evening. They release like 5 every half hour.

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.
  6. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    hehe, yep, I refreshed every three seconds for over an hour. None of them have shipped yet, so I'm not out of the woods yet.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    My son and I have been at it all evening. We've both been steadily cursing walmart.com. :p

8. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Trust me I know that feeling lol

9. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Funko Q and A today. Someone asked "any chance of a holographic Leia?" To which funko replied:

"Keep 'hope' alive".

10. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Holographic Leia would be very fun.

11. Gamma626

May 6, 2014

Seems like it''s be in the smugglers bounty box.

They also confirmed they are working on new Padme pops, a count Dooku, and a potential Anakin V Obi-wan two pack, possibly a future Smugglers bounty exclusive. They're going to. be making more prequel figures though, and thats the big takeaway. Oh! And a Kallus from Rebels!

12. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Well every time they are giving away Pops on their FB page I always request Padme pops - maybe enough of us have been calling out and have been heard. Yay!

I'm hoping for an AOTC 15 year anniversary box but I'm not holding my breath.

Darth Dnej and Darthmaul208 like this.
  13. Gamma626

May 6, 2014
    Hm, maybe though. They were teasing Dooku very heavily last night. In addition to a Mace being revealed, AotC is clearly on their minds. We also have room for it in an upcoming month. So I wouldn't give up hope so quickly!

14. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I am definitely hoping that Anakin v Obi Wan two pack comes to fruition.

Darth Dnej and Nanaki like this.
  15. OliffWanKenobi

OliffWanKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 13, 2016
    My SWCO exclusives from Popcultcha today, Thrawn & Hoth Leia, they're great but I got hit by customs and had to pay fees :mad:

16. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Ouch. I'm waiting on a shipment from US Amazon. It's books so hopefully no fees. Last tracking update said it had cleared UK Customs.

Darth Dnej likes this.
  17. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013

Awesome. I got him from a comic book store back in the fall for $11.99. Not an amazing price, but certainly better than most listings of him on eBay and other sites. I want to get as many Lukes as possible (he's my favorite character) I have Tatooine Luke, Hoth Luke, Bespin Luke, Bespin Luke (hand chopped off), Endor Luke, and TFA Luke. I want to get Pilot Luke soon. The Medal Ceremony Luke is still slightly feasible to buy, but the Jedi Luke will be pricy. I'm not even bothering with Stormtrooper Luke.

I need to slow down on buying POPs. I already have over 60. I think about 40 are Star Wars.

PadmeLeiaJaina likes this.
  18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I got my Hoth Leia. My Hoth stuff is out of control, I have no room for displaying her so I'll have to wait to get her on display

19. xyloren

xyloren Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2016
    So does anyone actually open their Pops? I only had two but then I went to Celebration and got Han, Luke, Leia, and Rey. For some reason I feel hesitant to open those because they're the Celebration Exclusives. But Rey on her speeder is so cool. I don't want to sell them but at the same time I don't want them to be worthless by opening if that makes sense? Idk how to describe it.

Lady Belligerent and Nanaki like this.
  20. Jar-Jar Binks

Jar-Jar Binks SWC Late Show With JJB Host star 8 VIP - Game Host

Nov 17, 2016
    [face_laugh] I haven't opened mine however they do look great opened.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  21. Nanaki

Nanaki Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 5, 2016
    I'm just starting my collection. So far, I have a Ken (Street Fighter) and a Batgirl for myself, but I bought a Kylo Ren, Batman, Harley Quinn, and a Stay Puft, with plans to buy a Wonder Woman, for birthday and Christmas gifts.

My personal Pops have not been opened.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

22. xyloren

xyloren Jedi Master star 2

Feb 19, 2016
    Yeah I only had Kylo and Rey from the snow fight but then I wanted Rey on her speeder so I applied for the Funko lottery and got in.

I really don't need yet another thing to start collecting, but I ended up buying the OT trio because they were exclusives and because well, it's the OT trio.

23. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I don't have a lot of room for unopened things - I have a few pops still in box, but most come out and I chuck the boxes.

24. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I haven't opened mine - it's easier to stack them in the boxes.

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I've done both, but I saved the boxes from the ones I've opened.

Jar-Jar Binks likes this.