Funniest scene in AOTC

Discussion in 'Attack of the Clones' started by McDubJr, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthScully Jedi Master

star 4
    - the C3P0 scenes in the assmebly line, as well as the droid and C3P0 lines as they walk out to the arena.

- when Yoda says "Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarassing, how embarassing." somehow the line delivery and Yoda's facial expressions are funny.

- Obi-Wan kicking Jango off the platform not realizing that he's stil tied to him and goes "Uh-oh, not good". like d'oh, Kenobi! should've thought of that before you kicked his arse :D.

-another Obi-Wan line "I hate it when he does that" during the chase in Coruscant.

- another Obi-Wan scene (gee, get the feeling that McGregor hogged all the great lines? ;)) when they were in the Coruscant bar, and some punk sells him some death sticks and Obi-Wan uses the Jedi mind trick on him
    "Do you want to buy some death sticks?"
    "You don?t want to sell me death sticks."
    "I don?t want to sell you death sticks"
    "You want to go home and rethink your life."
    "I want to go home and rethink my life."

hilarious! :D
  2. yodaluke-wan Jedi Master

star 4
    all of the lines mentioned above were pretty funny. especially the uh, oh, not good line was classic.

but one of my favorite lines is one that i think no one in the world has laughed at but me. when obi-wan goes to see dexter in the diner, dexter sees obi-wan and greets him then obi-wan says to dex- "hello dex" the way ewan says that line just makes me laugh, am i the only who has laughed at that scene.
  3. cjr71244 Jedi Youngling

Deadpan lines can be the funniest.
    I think the most real laugh I had and most of the people in the theater is after the fight yoda grabbed his cane with the force and started hobbling along again.
  4. DarthScully Jedi Master

star 4
    one more i forgot to add (and yes its another Obi-Wan line):

"Why do i get the feeling you'll be the death of me"?

its creepy and funny at the same time.
  5. DUSHONI Jedi Master

star 4
    "Oh Anakins not a Jedi..he's a Padawan learner"
  6. SomeRandomNerd Jedi Master

star 4
    Also the scene with Anakin waking from a nightmare. Again, the entire audience laughed. It clearly looks as if he's masturbating.

And he was dreaming about his mother.
    [face_shocked]

And I thought kissing your sister was bad... there's clearly something funny in those Skywalker genes...
  7. PRINCESSLEIA20 Jedi Youngling

WHEN ANAKIN FIRST KISSES PADME AND SHE SAYS I SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT. DID YOU SEE ANAKIN'S FACE.
  8. AcrossTheStars Jedi Youngling

Many of Obi-wan's lines are great. I thought Ankin was funyto... but i haveto say y favorite was MAce's
    "This party's over!" HE said it so well
  9. DarthBarney Jedi Youngling

In the arena, Amidala's shirt is ripped in the back and the next time you see her the thing has turned into a neatly cut bare-midriff top. Many chuckles ensued in the audience. How did that happen?

Also in the arena, there's dozens of Jedi in a circle with lightsabers blazing, deflecting laser bolts this way and that way, and little Amidala standing there not getting a scratch. Seems the marksmanship isn't any better in AOTC that it was in Episodes IV, V, and VI...
  10. xzibit Jedi Youngling

I liked when padme fell, and the storm trooper asked if she was okay, she said "Yes" and got up...

and the anakin nightmare scene, i mean jeese, did they mean to make it look like he was spanking his monkey?!?

HAHA!
  11. Lord_Starscream Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Anakin:Where are you going Master?

Obi-Wan:To get a drink.
  12. Khomeini_Ayatollah Jedi Youngling

The look on the death-stick guy's face is hilarious when he delivers the "I want to go home and rethink my life." line.

And C3PO's
    "This is a drag"
    and
    "I'm beside myself"
    lines raised a smile.
  13. jedi_nsidE Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Did anyone notice that this movie had a few more one-liners than the past films?
  14. Caliadar Jedi Youngling

star 1
    When Obi Wan throws his spear into that big mantis thing and it bites it in half. The look on his face was priceless, triumph to absolute horror.

Also the "We came to rescue you..." Obi looks around "Good Job" that cracked me up.
  15. CrazyB Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The one line in AOTC that you just HAVE to laugh at, or be totally confused by is when Yoda comes in to save the day. He gives the line "Around the survivors a perimeter create." Now I know that Yoda is famous for his inverting of sentences, but c'mon that doesn't even make sense, and it just took Yoda's dialouge to a new low. He could have said "A perimeter around the survivors you must create." The sentence is still inverted and it makes a whole lot more sense..... oh well
  16. AGGIE_WAN_KENOBI Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Kit Fisto's face when he force threw C3P0 down. Classic!

17. Bumfork Jedi Youngling

star 1
    The Kit Fisto face and Obi's reaction to the Acklay were both tops.

I just wanted to say...

"1. After Padme falls out of the ship when they are chasing Dooku she is laying in the sand moaning. The clone trooper asks if she's ok and then she pops right up and starts running. For some reason it just really cracked me up. "

Well, maybe she was hoping it was Anakin, and she could get him back for his prank on Naboo with the Shaak!
  18. Theorizer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    One of the funniest things that was not intentional, Mas Amedda,watch him in every scene he is in, and rgiht before "This is a crisis!" You can see him getting ready for his big line almost ;)

And, at the very end, when the loyalist are watching the clones, look at his face, he is on the far right. It's priceless!
  19. Darth Target Jedi Youngling

star 1
    oh, the funniest scene by far was Yoda and Dooku fighting. Pretty good before the lightsabre duel (though Yoda taking up a martial arts stance made me laugh)
    But the lightsabre fight had me in stiches. it was reminiscent of the mad rabbitt scene at teh end of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    I know most of you thought it was a fantastic scene, but I thought it was daft
  20. Darth_Clossinius Jedi Youngling

When Anakin is driving the speeder, and they go into a downward dive almost hitting the landing platform and Obi is yelling

"PULL UP! PULL UP ANAKIN!"

and Anakin has this evil laugh and smile on his face, i just find that to be a great shot...

second has to be the "Not good." from Obi when fighting Jango...
  21. OttawaSith Jedi Youngling

star 1
    When Jango is boarding Slave 1 on kamino....he cracks his head on the entry door to the ship.....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Jabbadabbado Manager Emeritus

star 7
    I agree with Darth Target. Yoda is a little garden gnome on speed. It is priceless in its slapstick appeal
  23. NerdyNathan Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Somewhere during the Coruscant chase, right after one of Anakin's crazy manuveurs, Obi-Wan sarcastically says, "That was good!" I got a chuckle from that.
  24. DarthScully Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! i caught that too OttawaSith [face_laugh]
  25. AOTC_Too_Much_CG Jedi Youngling

I wish Padme would hop on top of me like she did that large beast. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.