main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funniest scene in AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by McDubJr, May 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Yoda making fun of Obi-Wan was great, especially since he did in front of the padawan's in training.

2. Shaak

Shaak Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Yeah..I liked when C3PO's head got put onto the droids body..lol. Also when Anakin said "we're here to save you" and Obi-wan says "good job."

3. Cyrla

Cyrla Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Well, I know this sounds kinda bad but at the begining when Amidala's decoy gets killed, her hair is all poofed out and stuff. I just thought that was hilarious for some reason...

Also, Jar Jar going "Obi! Obi!"

4. Kami

Kami Jedi Youngling

May 17, 2002
    Did anyone notice that the deathsticks guy was that guy who created the woman in the red dress from The Matrix? I think his name was Mouse. At least I think it was him.

5. Mad_Ewok

Mad_Ewok Jedi Master star 3

Apr 26, 2002
    1. "Good job!"
    2. When Padme jumps up from the sand, says she's okay, and runs off after groaning in pain.

6. Koops

Koops Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 7, 2002
    kami: yeah i was about to post that. The characters name is supposedly "Elan Sleazebaggano" lol ... sleaze bag :)

He's an aussie that used to urr "star" in home and away (dodgey soapy here in australia).

All my friend were going thats "Matt Doran" http://us.imdb.com/Name?Doran,+Matt

and im going "who?" ... "the guy from the matrix .. you know the red lady guy"

Then I finally get it and go "ahh ... digital pimp hard at work" :)

Another one that wasn't mentioned (or i just didn't see)

3po saying "im beside myself!" when his head was pulled next to his body by r2.

7. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    "Lost a planet Obi Wan has"

:)

8. Dayda_Amidala

Dayda_Amidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 28, 2001
    Okay, I just saw it for the second time and here's something I noticed:

When Padme gets right back up after she fell from the gunship, she runs away like she's got a lightsaber up her @**, I'm sorry but it's true. She was like swingeing her arms really big and it just looked hillarious, I suggest you watch for that if you see it again.

9. Knightstalker-

Knightstalker- Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 7, 2001
    "Must kill Jedi"! :D

10. Lady_Leia_Vader

Lady_Leia_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2002
    Could someone explain how Kamino was "South of the Rishi Maze." I just don't see how it was south of anything...since it's a three dimensional galaxy and such...just a bit confusing.

11. ParanoidAni-droid

ParanoidAni-droid Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001

The FUNNIEST scene is when the Acklay breaks Obi-Wan's spear in half and then his face suddenly sinks into a priceless bit of horror! [face_laugh]

~PAd

12. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Deyda_Amidala, I noticed that too. I think it's because she's running in sand, which isn't the easiest thing to do...

Lady_Leia_Vader, perhaps Kamino is directly below the Rishi Maze. Therefore, it could be described as being "south".

13. martyz24

martyz24 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2001
    3PO: 'Well shut me down!
    Machines making machines!'

14. MasterSoma

MasterSoma Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    I thought the 3PO line "Machines making machines, how perverse!" Line was great. You have to think about it though...it's subtle. Think of the audiences reaction to seeing the Kamino cloning factories with fetuses in jars as far as the eye can see. The droid foundry is the flipside of that. Instead of biological organisms harvesting people you've got 'machines building machines'.

Well.....I thought it was clever.

15. rustybaseball

rustybaseball Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 22, 2002
    "Die, Jedi dogs!"

16. Ernande

Ernande Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2002
    The way Anakin's mom died was super corny and over the top...she could of just closed her eyes and dropped her head in his chest.

Also, Anakin having his nightmare was so funny. That scene shouldn't have been in the movie, Padme bringing up how she could hear him having a nightmare would have been enough...

17. DARTH_CHINA

DARTH_CHINA Jedi Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    "I love democracy", I won't say more

18. MasterSoma

MasterSoma Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    unintentionally funny:

"The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music" Scene. You all know what I'm talking about.

This one isn't funny really, but I liked the look that Anakin gave Owen when he asked where he was going and Anakin said "To find my mother." When he said that he gave him this look like "Wouldn't you, ya little b*tch?"

19. Count_Saruman_1138

Count_Saruman_1138 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    I actually thought C-3PO said "Die Jedi! DANCE!" It's official. I am deaf.

I thought Watto was hilarious in the movie. I loved his "A Jedi! Whatta you know! Say, maybe you can help me with these deadbeats that owe me a lot of money!" comment.

I also loved the Techno Union part (with the messed up talking system).

20. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    I like the line by Obi: "If droids could think we wouldn't be here would we?" In fact the whole scene is funny, DEX is really weird. "Wow, what ya know!"

21. Twelve_Motion

Twelve_Motion Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    I also like the way Palpatine says "Perhaps someone your familure with, perhaps... Master Kenobi... Then he smiles. His smile is what made me giggle.

22. SebulbasPitChief

SebulbasPitChief Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    When Watto says, "A Jedi!? Well, whattaya know!?", he does this goofy move that your grandpa would probably do. He sort of points at Anakin and moves his arms back and forth. Look for it the next time you see the movie.

23. Biggs_Darklighter

Biggs_Darklighter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 12, 2000
    I think I laughed hardest when Anakin finally said:

"I've got a bad feeling about this."

I had been wondering when that line would come up, and who would say it!

24. DarthHomer

DarthHomer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2000
    Most of the good ones have been mentioned already, but I loved Anakin's reaction when Padme pulled away from the kiss - that pathetic and confused "Sorry?" :)

If you don't laugh at this film you have no sense of humour.

25. Darth-KrayzieBone

Darth-KrayzieBone Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2001
    Thats the best diss in the movie. The whole crowd was laughing at that one. She stops kissing him, the music abruptly ends and Ani is shocked. Its a great moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.