Funny Megacon pic

Discussion in 'Daytona Beach, FL' started by Q99213, Mar 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    Found this over on the FL 501st boards.

funny pic

2. JediMara77 Force Ghost

star 4
    Lol...there are always cheerleaders at the Convention Center, it's kinda scary.
  3. Jayna Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Q99213 Jedi Master

star 4
    I still say my costume is better than theirs (the cheerleaders)
  5. BIGGIE Jedi Knight

star 1
    lol, thats great and it is so true
  6. Amiry Force Ghost

star 2
    LOL. There has been a cheerleading event during MegaCon for the past two years. I don't recall one earlier. It makes for some interesting photos, but their presence there crowding our space annoys me every year. It's always the nerds, cheerleaders and then some boating or pool show all on the same weekend at the Convention Center. o_O I hate the cheerleaders the most. *shudder*
  7. Karma Jedi Knight

star 3
    The hotel I stored my stuff in during MegaCon was overrun with cheerleaders. Small cheerleaders (think grades 4,5,6)...in tons of makeup and glittery hair poofs...roving the halls in packs....**gah!**

Apparantly the 501st who were staying there made "friends" with the cheerleaders (nothing illicit, as they are all underage...WAY underage) and the morning of the con we found little notes all over the hotel door teling us good luck. It *was* kinda cute.

Nothing against the cheerleaders- they do stuff in their stage routines that i could never pull off- but their pervasive atmosphere of conformity has always irritated me. Perhaps because if my school had had cheerleaders, I would have been in the groups that was shunned by them. LOL!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.