main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA FUNNY PARADE VIDEO

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by LadySewforus, Jan 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySewforus

LadySewforus Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    Now this is the kind of Choreo I would love to be in......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9hlz3A164

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    [face_laugh] Actually a LOT of the Choreo was really familar...like some of it I was doing the "counting out" on and knowing EXACTLY what the next moves would be... LOL Parts of it seemed to be directly taken from the routine I was involved in as Kenobi for CC and CIII... Looks like they took the "easy" part of ours and didn't go onto the full-force (pardon the Pun) like we did.

But, did look good. Both guys looked good... just wanted to go "wait wait...now you need to put "this move" back into it!" LOL

Yes, That type of choreo can be a blast! Hmmm and we actually have people in OC who I would have no problem re-working this with!! You guys know who you are!!! :D ;)

However, I STILL cringe when I see the saber blades "flex" ...and yeah ours did it even worse as we were really hitting hard. ( " Stupid is as Stupid does...")

3. MandalorFett

MandalorFett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2006
    It would have been great if the Vader had a lightsaber umbrella, but it was still fun to watch!

4. LadySewforus

LadySewforus Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2007
    We have a Do Da Parade down here that has the crazy type theme.
    It is a spin-off of the Rose Parade.
    It would be lots of fun!

Anybody interested in this for next January?

5. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    It's been talked about before, I think in both the RL and the 501st, but not enough people have been interested in the past.

Could be fun to actually do this sometime.
    [face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.