main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funny Scenes from CWAS

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediTrilobite, Nov 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-Colonel13

Jedi-Colonel13 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2003
    Ya, I def. chucled when Palpatine decided Anakin would have the space command, and Obi Wan sits down all huffy, lol

2. hunter_ofthe_myst_ra

hunter_ofthe_myst_ra Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 23, 2003
    Also another thing that I find amusing is teh way Palpatine looks. He looks so frail as if any second he will just fall over and die.
    hahahahahahaha [face_laugh] I'm going to have that mental picture in my head all day now, thanks haha

3. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    Obi-Wan- That's not one of ours!
    ARC: No Sir.
    Obi-Wan- That was Anakin!
    ARC- Yes Sir
    Obi-Wan- He's not supposed to be here!
    ARC- No sir.

[face_laugh]

4. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    That made me chuckle too :p Totally badass 30 minutes ago, Obi-Wan starts musing and they're nodding like puppies! :p

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    I thought it was pretty phunny when the Clonetrooper stood over the SBD in Ch12 and shot the crap out of it... [face_devil]

6. Obi-Wan21

Obi-Wan21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    When 3PO gets hit by Anakin's cloak. Kit's smile was funny just cuz it goes with AOTC. The Clones shooting that Womp Rat. In Chapter 11 when the Clone is answering to Obi-Wan with "No General." "No General." "Yes General." I busted out laughing at that. When Durge explodes and Obi-Wan makes the joke. Durge choking San Hill was hilarious. I think that was about it. I got a feeling there'll be more when Artoo and Threepio appear again.

7. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    Anthony Daniels is credited as 3PO's voice, so we should get some quality lines... I hope... ("This is such a drag" is the exception of his career methinks)

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    I love the look on Mace's face when he sees his lightsaber

9. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
  10. SAND-CRAWLER

SAND-CRAWLER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    Obiwan: "Seems like I've created quite the mess now haven't I" *catches his saber* [face_laugh]

Also, Padme telling 3PO to get her cloak on Illum and then she almost blows him up with the spider droid. Funny that Padme almost killed 3PO, even funnier that 3PO willingly went to get her cloak when he knew there was another droid out there. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

11. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    Yeah, that was great!

:D

12. Dark--Helmet

Dark--Helmet Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 22, 2003
    1)Mace and little kid doing the Mean Joe Green commercial.

2)The Clone Trooper responding to Ben's questions.(no general,no general,yes general)

3)Yoda with a lightsaber

13. DarthShona

DarthShona Jedi Master star 5

Jul 29, 2003
    I personally thought it was hilarious the way Anakin and Padmé look at each other for a min., then he just nonchalantly waves at her and flies off. What a way to say goodbye to your newly-wed wife before going off to war!

14. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    Everything's funny.But that part with Yes general.......I fell and my Grievous hand-made bust fell on me!I was laughing like a mad guy!But imagine my wife's face...

15. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    The scene with Padmé and Yoda on the Yacht's ramp. Yoda`s reaction to Padmé's "but-I-wanted-to-join-you" look.

The weird look on Anakin's face as the Gold Leader's ship gets shot down in Chapter 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.