Macon, GA FUNNY!!!

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by whipwarrior, Jan 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whipwarrior Jedi Knight

star 1
    You guys HAVE to watch this!!! It's a website featuring video clips of Triumph the Comic Insult Dog from the Conan O'brien show. Scroll down and click on the video that says 'Star Wars Geeks' (which, by the way, I am proud to be). It's about 10 minutes long, but it's funny as all get out. I'm sure everyone will enjoy this!

-Dale

http://publish.uwo.ca/~smjohn/site/Theatre/theatre.htm

P.S.- I'd love to make the January meeting, but I can't do it on the 20th, which is a Monday. Just for the record, my birthday is on the 19th! Please keep me informed about the plans for Dragon Con, because I REALLY want to go!!!

2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I have seen that clip and it is hilarious! [face_laugh]

3. Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    ROTFWMPLMAO! I resemble some of the remarks made.

I hadn't seen that clip. In fact I don't think I ever seen Conan's show, at least since he first took over after Letterman left.

4. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I met several members from the New York City FF chapter at Dragon*Con in 2001, and some of them were at the line-up that was invaded by Triumph, the insult comic dog.

It was really freaky to be watching that clip on TV, and then suddenly recognizing a few people. I remember shouting, "Hey, I know that guy!" ;)

The New York folks I met were wonderful, and I'm not surprised that they took Triumph's comments in stride. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.