main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Appearances By Other PT Jedi on CW?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthRotten, Oct 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    The problem is, if we have Qui-Gon communicating directly with Yoda during the CW, it creates the plot hole of why Qui-Gon doesn't tell him that Palpatine's a Sith. So it's better avoided for now.

2. MvG-88

MvG-88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2008
    Did Qui-Gon ever find out Palpatine was a Sith? I would love to see him as well, but if it's only going to be the voice they would probably have to get Liam Neeson to make it work.

3. Glymphid_Warlord

Glymphid_Warlord Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 10, 2008
    I would really love to see Rahm Kota, Kento Marek, and Kazdan Paratus.

4. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Who the hell are they?

I vote for each and every jedi that were shown in the prequels to be showcased at least once in the series just so to give them credibility.

Adi Gallia would be very cool, and it would be a shame if there isn't an episode that centers around her.

5. Yvonmukluk

Yvonmukluk Jedi Youngling

Oct 13, 2008
    Characters from 'The Force Unleashed'. I think that Kento would be good, as he has a lot in common with Anakin in terms of attitude, and it would have an impact on people who've played the game and know wat happens to him.

6. goraq

goraq Jedi Youngling star 4

May 15, 2008
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tsui_Choi
    I wouldnt mind seeing him,he is about Yodas size,nearly became a jedi council member,but Shaak Ti was spared by Lucas.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Agen_Kolar

He is wrealy underused.

7. Asharak

Asharak Jedi Master star 4

Apr 23, 2003
    Quinlan Vos should definitely be in the series.
    His arc could fill up at least 6-8 episodes, but they could easily be spread out over several seasons. Maybe his clone wars arc could be the main story of season 3, with several other episodes in between the vos episodes.

8. MvG-88

MvG-88 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2008
    Rahm Kota, Kento Marek and Kazdan Paradus are Jedi survivors according to The Force Unleashed. Kento is the father of the main character and Kazdan is an imp like Jedi with a Doctor Octopus like device on his back, both are minor roles and not worth digging into if you ask me ^^. Kota is one of your companions, an old Jedi master who survived order 66 since he mistrusted the clones and instead formed his own militia. Even though I think it would feel weird to put TFU or EU characters in TCW, it could be quite an interesting story to dig into, I know some people would be happy ;)

I always get confused about Adi Gallia, is she the one with a twin sister? And who's the one that gets shot down on the speeder in ep. III? Also I agree that Kolar and Tiin should be in the series :D And more Fisto, you never get enough Kit Fisto.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.