main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Can Save the PastAU-Ani/Padme-AOTC/ Luke/Leia-ROTJ---Note from Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jeanne_Skywalker, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    *Up*

*cries*

*sobs*

Whenever you can, Jeanne!

2. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    Interesting. Very good

3. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Okay, I know it's been something like forever since I posted on this fic, but I just found it again and got caught up. Really nice work on the last scene, and I'm hoping that we'll be seeing some more in the near future.

Force be with you,

Tych_sel

4. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    I don't like to see good stories like this die off so I am sending this back to page 1 in hopes that maybe, just MAYBE the author will reappear someday and finish this good story.

5. NickStarwalker

NickStarwalker Jedi Master star 1

Dec 7, 2002
    Up and please continue the story, it is so entertaining.

6. NickStarwalker

Dec 7, 2002
    Please update the story, I am dying for more

7. Shinning_Star

Shinning_Star Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 27, 2000
    Gah! Up, up, up! I just caught up with this story and now there are no more posts! Up, please!

Caslia

8. JediArwen

JediArwen Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 12, 2002
    I just found this story and I caught up with it. I think it's very good.
    Please finish it.
    Up! :)

9. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    *Gets down on hands and knees and begs forgiveness*

I'm sorry, darth real life has taken over for the last several months. I promise I will finish this story. I have many many more ideas. Keep bugging me, I'll finish it! Thank you for all your support and encouragement, the story wouldn't have made it this far without all your support!!!

Hopefully an update by mid April..I have a week off then, might be able to get some writing done! :D

~J

10. NickStarwalker

Dec 7, 2002
    Thank you, Jeanne. I can't wait for you to update the story. Till then, I will be waiting.

11. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Drumroll please! DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Here it is, the next chapter. Not too much more to go. Let me know what you all think, I'm a little rusty since I haven't written anything outside papers for school for the last several months. Hope you enjoy, and feedback is appreciated!!!!!!

Chapter 21

Anakin and Padme were joined by Obi Wan for the meeting with the great Jedi Master. Obi Wan wanted to be there to support his Padawan and friend since he suspected Yoda would be hard on them for Anakin?s intended defiance of the Jedi code, even if it was the will of the force that they were headstrong and couldn?t help their feelings.

?Ah, expected you would be joining us I did, Master Obi Wan. Told you they have, of their journey, discuss it we will.? Yoda said as he ushered the trio into his personal quarters.

?Thank you Master, I came to support my padawan, he and the senator have been through a lot.? Obi Wan bowed to Yoda.

Yoda seated himself across from Anakin, Padme and Obi-Wan. There was a somewhat awkward silence, Obi-Wan figured Anakin didn?t know what to say and started to say something when Anakin began to speak.

?Master Yoda, what I have to tell you will most likely confirm your original hesitations for accepting me as Obi-Wan?s padawan learner all those years ago, but please hear me out, I have seen the possible error of my was and have learned from them already??

Yoda interrupted Anakin, ?Larger lesson you learned on this journey than in all padawan training young Skywalker, no need, apologize for what now will not happen. Defiance of the Jedi code I sense, maybe because, code is old. Jedi becoming more arrogant and defiance is more common. Time it is for council to meet on new code of rules for order of Jedi. Skywalker, please tell me of your journey, help the jedi order survival, it will I feel.?

Anakin nodded and told Yoda of everything, the intentions to marry Padme, the encounter with the deceased Obi-Wan, his children Luke and Leia, and even his future self. When he finished Yoda sat silently slowly shaking his head.

?Blind we were in that time, drove you to dark side we did, strongest of all jedi padawan you are, and chosen one, your instincts are force?s will, yet we tell you to abide by old codes. If Luke, powerful in the force as his father is now, will be?jedi code against marriage should not be.? Yoda was lost in thought.

They sat in silence for a moment when Yoda spoke again, ?Defy the code, you would have young Skywalker, and should be punished, but true test of jedi skills, this journey was. Could serve as trials, Master Obi Wan, do you agree??

Obi Wan couldn?t believe Yoda?s acceptance of the story and considering Anakin?s potential level of Jedi knighthood being attained, ?Master Yoda, if the council agrees, I will as well, my padawan is the strongest I know, and I would be honored to see him knighted so soon.?

?Meditate on this I will, and consult the council. Until then, to anyone, no word of journey.? Yoda nodded. ?Senator, say something, you wish??

?Yes master Yoda, I would like to meet with a couple senators whom I trust to discuss Palpatine?s removal, he is the dark one poisoning the senate.? Padme paused to see Yoda?s reaction.

?Meet with the Chancellor, I will senator. Obi-Wan, join us in the council chambers tomorrow, with us Master Windu will join, go meet with the chancellor we will. Meantime, keep this quiet senator, only consult Organa on matter, trust him only.?

?Yes Master Yoda.? She nodded.

They left Yoda?s quarters slightly confused. As they reached Anakin and Obi-Wan?s quarters Anakin asked ?Master, does that mean you, Master Windu and Yoda are going to confront Palpatine??

Obi-Wan smirked ?I think it means Palpatine has it coming, we?ll see what happens, we may call on the council to all join us.?

Anakin looked at Padme, ?I think he?s going to be a bit surprised.? Padme nodded, ?at least we?re stopping this before it gets out of hand?at least I hope we are.?

?No need to worry senator, I have a feeli

12. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Oops, double posted. Hope you all enjoy, feedback brings more chapters. :D

~J

13. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Great Post!

Glad to see this story ALIVE again!

When I got my email Active topic notification for this......with today's date, my face was :eek:!

14. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Uppers!!! I know it's been ages, but is anyone reading?!

15. JediArwen

Dec 12, 2002
    A new post! A new post! :)
    And a great post. Will Anakin not be among those who will confront Palpy? I hope not.
    Can't wait for the next post. Please, soon?

16. SeverRain

SeverRain Jedi Youngling

Nov 21, 2002
    im still reading :)
    its great, give us more!

17. JediArwen

Dec 12, 2002
    Up!
    Nothing new?

18. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    I just started reading, its a great story!

Any new posts? :)

19. jedi_elen22

jedi_elen22 Jedi Youngling

Apr 18, 2003
    nothing new? :(

20. NickStarwalker

Dec 7, 2002
    Jeanne, are you there? It's been too long since you last updated. Please give us a new post to show that you are still around. And I give this story an up to keep it going.

21. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Oh my gosh, I remember this story. It would be nice to see more. :)

22. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    is there no one else besides myself that wants to faithfully keep this on page 1 or 2?

23. darth_shockwave

darth_shockwave Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2003
    look what I found on page 20 or so :p, post a new chapter, jeanne

24. NickStarwalker

Dec 7, 2002
    up. Please continue this fic, don't let it die. The Force wills it.

25. BSG7SOLARIA7

BSG7SOLARIA7 Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2003
    Up

More please.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.