main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Future Can Save the PastAU-Ani/Padme-AOTC/ Luke/Leia-ROTJ---Note from Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jeanne_Skywalker, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    NOT letting this Die.

2. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    Thank you all for your support. I'm sorry I've neglected this story for so long. It's been a long year. I'm in grad school and find I spend my writing time on research papers. I'll try to do better, thanks for all your support! I'll see what I can do as far as a post!

Jeanne

3. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
    I'll Up this because it's a great story, so don't give up!

4. dolphingirl2018

dolphingirl2018 Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    This is a wonderful story Jeanne! Can't wait to read more!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

-The Dolphin Girl:)

5. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    humph, not finished! You're as bad as me about updateing.

6. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Well, it's been almost two years since you last updated...

And I'd really like to see another post. This is excellent. I like the way you've portrayed the characters and I want to see how you believe the characters will deal with the situation. I don't think that getting Palpatine out of office is as easy as it sounds...and I'd love to see more of the A/P relationship. I liked the talk between Anakin and Obi-Wan and Yoda too.

So please, if at all possible, continue? I'd hate to see this die...

7. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I don't believe I've read this before. I liked it and even though it isn't finished.

8. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Dear Readers -

Thank you so much for your comments and support. I plan to finish this as soon as I get through some Doctoral Exams next month. It has been a rough 2 years since I last posted - lots of papers, classes and not a lot of free time. Keep bugging me - I'll post. ;)

Jeanne

9. DarthBrian82

DarthBrian82 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    please you must finish this I feel like a fish on a hook

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    glad you're going to finish this! I think you should repost it on the new boards. You'll get new readers and it would be easier to start over by reposting. Plus, this board is almost dead (<<<<classic fan fiction>>>>>) since most stories are completed, nearly completed or abandoned.

Just a suggestion! :)

11. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    After how many years, I plan to finally finish this story!! Thank you to those who have continued to up and encourage this story. Of course now that we have episode 3 - it changes perception - but I hope to keep this all separate!! Look for a post in the next week. I'm done with Darth School FOREVER and can now get back to this!

Jeanne

12. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    im not asking you,im begging you,i need at least a couple more chapters,as soon as you can.

13. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    update soon please ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ and i think you already said it but dont let ROTS change your ideas,please keep it separated.

14. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Just found this, I did. Enjoy it, I am. Continue, I wish you will. [face_whistling]

15. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    AFTER A LONG WAIT MY DEAR READERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE IT IS!!!

Chapter 22

Anakin awoke at dawn as the sun danced through the living room window. He and Padme had dozed off on the couch together - he remembered they were talking - and were so tired from the trip - and Padme didn't want to be alone. Anakin slid off the couch trying not to disturb Padme - force new she needed the rest. He stood up and gazed down at her "How could I give it all up, how could I let myself lose her? I must be strong - so strong - I must shake all my doubts and all my demons"

He approached the window and stood in meditation - feeling the warm sun as it rose to dawn the new day. He saw things, the future perhaps. He saw Palpatine - and all of a sudden he could feel the dark cloud that surrounded him - then he saw Padme - she looked older - she was holding a baby - was this Luke? Then he looked closer - no - this was...his grandson? He pulled back his meditations to the present - what was Palpatine going to do? He must be very powerful - and what of Dooku? Would he be at Palpatine's side at the first sign of them being discovered? Anakin meditated on the possibilities. He felt a presence join him - Obi-Wan was up and at his side. //Don't dwell on it Padawan - we must focus on the present - the council will know what to do. Thank the force for revealing this to us before it was too late!//

Anakin opened his eyes and looked over at Obi-Wan. "You're right Master, and thank the force." Obi-Wan smiled "Now thats more like it - admitting that I'm right! About time you came around..." Anakin smirked, "Now I didn't say you are always right - but I admit you are about half of the time."

"Half the time - are you crazy? I'm the master remember?" Anakin giggled "Such a master that falls into a nest of Gundarks - or gets captured by a bunch of insects." Obi-Wan retorted - "Oh - and you escaped those insects? Gee - from what I remember you ended up in the same predicament I did..." Anakin raised his finger "Shhh - we'll wake her." Obi-Wan turned to see Padme sleeping on the couch.

//Well Anakin - I'm starved - lets rustle up some breakfast if we can - you know breakfast in bed might really impress her!//

//Not if its your cooking Master! Allow me//

Anakin sprinted to the kitchen and got busy. Not much but he could probably manage it. Obi-Wan stood in the doorway and watched his padawan - "You can fight with two lightsabers but you can't make toast without burning it." Anakin shot a glare at Obi-Wan - "If you didn't have the toaster set on char I might have been more successful - thankfully we have other choices." Anakin assembled a tray and took it into Padme who was beginning to wake up to the scent of burning bread.

As she opened her eyes - Padme saw Anakin standing over her with a big grin - "Here you are my dear - breakfast in bed...er on the couch." Padme smiled - "Anakin - how thoughtful - I hope you cooked it." She had heard horror stories about Obi-Wan's disasters. "Oh don't worry - he just observed and lectured."

"Ok - I'll leave you two alone - I've got to go to the council meeting - its time to get down to business. I suggest you two remain here - keep the holo open - we may have to call all Jedi to this - otherwise stay put. Senator - I recommend you summon Organa here - just to let him know of the situation - you can both brief him." With that Obi-Wan left for the Council chambers.

"I guess all we can do is wait." Anakin said.

(PALPATINE'S OFFICE)

Palpatine is pacing his office - Something is terribly out of place. I cannot see the future - what is happening? I must summon my apprentice. Perhaps I should go to the far side of the planet. I sense betrayal - but by whom?

Palpatine orders that he is to have no visitors and doubles the guards outside his office. He then summons Darth Tyranus on a private channel but his message breaks up shortly after he starts transmission. What is happening? He hoped Tyranus

16. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Long wait, but worth it!!! Keep writing.

17. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    You updated! Wonderful. I like how people are starting to sense something. By the way, you might want to update the first post and titlebar to reflect that you have updated.

18. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Thanks Chewie fan and Alethia. I tried to update the original post but because this is in the archive section - I can't do that. I will contact the moderator and see if I can get it updated. I should have another post up by next week. I'm on vacation right now so not much time to write.

Thanks for reading!!!;)

19. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Hey, will you be writing a sequel to this???

S.

20. Jei-El

Jei-El Jedi Master star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    UP!

More plllleeeeeeeasssssse??

21. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Hey, Jeanne, I just wanted to give you some encouragement. This is one of the best time travel stories I've read on the boards. I hope you're still working on it!!

22. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Just wanted to let you know that there are still interested readers out here patiently hoping for a new post.

Lea-El

23. lstevens

lstevens Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Just found this story today. What a great idea. Please continue to post.

24. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    your back your back

yes and a post you bring oh and I can't wait you have to post more soon yes :D

25. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    More to come soon - I've started my first job out of grad school and am now just catching up on real life. I will be finishing the story ... hmmmm a sequel would be fun! Perhaps I can write it a little faster than this one too! I will hopefully have an update in the next week or so. Thanks to my loyal readers for all of your encouragement!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.