main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Can Save the PastAU-Ani/Padme-AOTC/ Luke/Leia-ROTJ---Note from Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jeanne_Skywalker, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    NOT letting this Die.

2. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    Thank you all for your support. I'm sorry I've neglected this story for so long. It's been a long year. I'm in grad school and find I spend my writing time on research papers. I'll try to do better, thanks for all your support! I'll see what I can do as far as a post!

Jeanne

3. pat_skywalker39

pat_skywalker39 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 5, 2004
    I'll Up this because it's a great story, so don't give up!

4. dolphingirl2018

dolphingirl2018 Jedi Youngling

Oct 31, 2004
    This is a wonderful story Jeanne! Can't wait to read more!!! Keep up the good work!!!!

-The Dolphin Girl:)

5. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    humph, not finished! You're as bad as me about updateing.

6. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    Well, it's been almost two years since you last updated...

And I'd really like to see another post. This is excellent. I like the way you've portrayed the characters and I want to see how you believe the characters will deal with the situation. I don't think that getting Palpatine out of office is as easy as it sounds...and I'd love to see more of the A/P relationship. I liked the talk between Anakin and Obi-Wan and Yoda too.

So please, if at all possible, continue? I'd hate to see this die...

7. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    I don't believe I've read this before. I liked it and even though it isn't finished.

8. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Dear Readers -

Thank you so much for your comments and support. I plan to finish this as soon as I get through some Doctoral Exams next month. It has been a rough 2 years since I last posted - lots of papers, classes and not a lot of free time. Keep bugging me - I'll post. ;)

Jeanne

9. DarthBrian82

DarthBrian82 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 8, 2005
    please you must finish this I feel like a fish on a hook

10. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    glad you're going to finish this! I think you should repost it on the new boards. You'll get new readers and it would be easier to start over by reposting. Plus, this board is almost dead (<<<<classic fan fiction>>>>>) since most stories are completed, nearly completed or abandoned.

Just a suggestion! :)

11. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    After how many years, I plan to finally finish this story!! Thank you to those who have continued to up and encourage this story. Of course now that we have episode 3 - it changes perception - but I hope to keep this all separate!! Look for a post in the next week. I'm done with Darth School FOREVER and can now get back to this!

Jeanne

12. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    im not asking you,im begging you,i need at least a couple more chapters,as soon as you can.

13. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    update soon please ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ and i think you already said it but dont let ROTS change your ideas,please keep it separated.

14. Lucid_Lady

Lucid_Lady Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 28, 2002
    Just found this, I did. Enjoy it, I am. Continue, I wish you will. [face_whistling]

15. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    AFTER A LONG WAIT MY DEAR READERS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HERE IT IS!!!

Chapter 22

Anakin awoke at dawn as the sun danced through the living room window. He and Padme had dozed off on the couch together - he remembered they were talking - and were so tired from the trip - and Padme didn't want to be alone. Anakin slid off the couch trying not to disturb Padme - force new she needed the rest. He stood up and gazed down at her "How could I give it all up, how could I let myself lose her? I must be strong - so strong - I must shake all my doubts and all my demons"

He approached the window and stood in meditation - feeling the warm sun as it rose to dawn the new day. He saw things, the future perhaps. He saw Palpatine - and all of a sudden he could feel the dark cloud that surrounded him - then he saw Padme - she looked older - she was holding a baby - was this Luke? Then he looked closer - no - this was...his grandson? He pulled back his meditations to the present - what was Palpatine going to do? He must be very powerful - and what of Dooku? Would he be at Palpatine's side at the first sign of them being discovered? Anakin meditated on the possibilities. He felt a presence join him - Obi-Wan was up and at his side. //Don't dwell on it Padawan - we must focus on the present - the council will know what to do. Thank the force for revealing this to us before it was too late!//

Anakin opened his eyes and looked over at Obi-Wan. "You're right Master, and thank the force." Obi-Wan smiled "Now thats more like it - admitting that I'm right! About time you came around..." Anakin smirked, "Now I didn't say you are always right - but I admit you are about half of the time."

"Half the time - are you crazy? I'm the master remember?" Anakin giggled "Such a master that falls into a nest of Gundarks - or gets captured by a bunch of insects." Obi-Wan retorted - "Oh - and you escaped those insects? Gee - from what I remember you ended up in the same predicament I did..." Anakin raised his finger "Shhh - we'll wake her." Obi-Wan turned to see Padme sleeping on the couch.

//Well Anakin - I'm starved - lets rustle up some breakfast if we can - you know breakfast in bed might really impress her!//

//Not if its your cooking Master! Allow me//

Anakin sprinted to the kitchen and got busy. Not much but he could probably manage it. Obi-Wan stood in the doorway and watched his padawan - "You can fight with two lightsabers but you can't make toast without burning it." Anakin shot a glare at Obi-Wan - "If you didn't have the toaster set on char I might have been more successful - thankfully we have other choices." Anakin assembled a tray and took it into Padme who was beginning to wake up to the scent of burning bread.

As she opened her eyes - Padme saw Anakin standing over her with a big grin - "Here you are my dear - breakfast in bed...er on the couch." Padme smiled - "Anakin - how thoughtful - I hope you cooked it." She had heard horror stories about Obi-Wan's disasters. "Oh don't worry - he just observed and lectured."

"Ok - I'll leave you two alone - I've got to go to the council meeting - its time to get down to business. I suggest you two remain here - keep the holo open - we may have to call all Jedi to this - otherwise stay put. Senator - I recommend you summon Organa here - just to let him know of the situation - you can both brief him." With that Obi-Wan left for the Council chambers.

"I guess all we can do is wait." Anakin said.

(PALPATINE'S OFFICE)

Palpatine is pacing his office - Something is terribly out of place. I cannot see the future - what is happening? I must summon my apprentice. Perhaps I should go to the far side of the planet. I sense betrayal - but by whom?

Palpatine orders that he is to have no visitors and doubles the guards outside his office. He then summons Darth Tyranus on a private channel but his message breaks up shortly after he starts transmission. What is happening? He hoped Tyranus

16. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Long wait, but worth it!!! Keep writing.

17. Alethia

Alethia Jedi Master star 5

Feb 13, 2005
    You updated! Wonderful. I like how people are starting to sense something. By the way, you might want to update the first post and titlebar to reflect that you have updated.

18. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Thanks Chewie fan and Alethia. I tried to update the original post but because this is in the archive section - I can't do that. I will contact the moderator and see if I can get it updated. I should have another post up by next week. I'm on vacation right now so not much time to write.

Thanks for reading!!!;)

19. skywalker64089

skywalker64089 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Hey, will you be writing a sequel to this???

S.

20. Jei-El

Jei-El Jedi Master star 1

Jun 10, 2005
    UP!

More plllleeeeeeeasssssse??

21. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    Hey, Jeanne, I just wanted to give you some encouragement. This is one of the best time travel stories I've read on the boards. I hope you're still working on it!!

22. Lea-El

Lea-El Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 13, 2005
    Just wanted to let you know that there are still interested readers out here patiently hoping for a new post.

Lea-El

23. lstevens

lstevens Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 31, 2005
    Just found this story today. What a great idea. Please continue to post.

24. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    your back your back

yes and a post you bring oh and I can't wait you have to post more soon yes :D

25. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    More to come soon - I've started my first job out of grad school and am now just catching up on real life. I will be finishing the story ... hmmmm a sequel would be fun! Perhaps I can write it a little faster than this one too! I will hopefully have an update in the next week or so. Thanks to my loyal readers for all of your encouragement!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.