main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Can Save the PastAU-Ani/Padme-AOTC/ Luke/Leia-ROTJ---Note from Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jeanne_Skywalker, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hdrexeldust

hdrexeldust Jedi Master

May 21, 2005
    I am so happy that this story hasn't become dust in the wind.

looking forward to your next post
    hdrexel

2. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    I will post a new chapter Thanksgiving week! I will finally have time then to write - I'm tossing ideas around but have too many things in real life that are taking precedence and I just don't have time to write. Thanks to my loyal readers - "Your patience will pay off". :)

3. BlackCougar

BlackCougar Jedi Master star 2

Jan 10, 2003
    shes alive :D

4. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    CHAPTER 23!!!

----------------------------------------

Yoda and Mace Windu went to the Chancellor's office for their weekly meeting. This time their intentions were to see if they could find out his true identity as a Sith Lord. Not to confront him but to confirm what Anakin found out through his trip to the future.

"Discreet we must be, detect our suspicions he must not." Yoda told Mace as they left the jedi temple.

When they arrived at the Chancellor's office, they were told he was not seeing any visitors and that all meetings were cancelled. This in itself was a sign that he was suspecting something. "I sense the darkside, he is the Sith Lord." Mace looked at Yoda.

"Special meeting of the Jedi we must call, one off the record and undetectable by even spies of the Chancellor. Great Library we will use...coded message send to all Jedi around the galaxy - only one they can access."

"It will be done Master. We will send it as a Jedi Code ammendment." Mace went to the holo once they reached the temple and sent the message immediately.

---------------------

After the knighting ceremony, Anakin and Obi Wan arrived back at their quarters at the same time Organa did. They all entered to find Padme screening the holos catching up on the latest reports from the news.

They informed Senator Organa of the situation and of their plan. Organa seemed to sink down onto the sofa, almost in relief. "I have feared something was wrong and have a small delegation of senators who were planning to call the chancellor on some of his recent moves to control more and more of the Senate. We are loyalists who want to preserve what we have now. We hoped to come to you Master Kenobi, but did not want to involve the Jedi yet." He looked at Padme "We were going to involve you as well Senator, although you have been away because of the assasination attempts and we haven't been able to brief you on our plans."

"Senator Organa, can you brief your loyalist group on our situaiton? We must keep this quiet however, so anyone who is close to Palpatine cannot know of our plan. He is very dangerous and as long as Dooku is at his side, he is twice as dangerous." Obi Wan paced as he spoke.

"It will be done Master Kenobi, how did you uncover this information?" Organa looked at Anakin.

"The will of the force Senator, the will of the force." Anakin answered, still amazed. "We hope to prevent Palpatine from doing what he plans to do - our survival as the republic and the survival of the Jedi depends on it."

"Thank you Master Kenobi and Jedi Skywalker for this information, I will get the backing of Senators I trust and we will support whatever the Jedi Council deem necessary following Palpatine's removal." Organa left and contacted the loyalist
    senators.

After Organa left, Obi Wan excused himself to meditate and rest, he knew he would need all his energies for what was ahead. Anakin felt he should do the same but wanted to spend a little time with Padme.

"Anakin, did he say Jedi Skywalker?" Obi Wan overheard Padme as he left the room and smiled proudly. //You are all grown up my padawan, you will show us the way, I'm very proud of you.//

//Thanks Master.//

"Yes Padme, when the Jedi Council called me to their meeting, it was to knight me, and I saved this for you." He reached out his hand and gave her his padawan braid. She looked at the braid and then looked to Anakin's neck where the braid used to be. "You are giving this to me?" She looked at him in disbelief.

"Yes, its a promise. A promise that I will never leave you, never forget what is important for us, the Jedi, the Republic, Democracy, and life. I will not let my passions govern my actions, I am now a Jedi, and will always be." He took a deep breath, he knew it wouldn't be easy but he vowed to never stray from the light.

"Oh Anakin - thank you! I will never let it out of my possession." Padme fell into his arms. "Now Anakin, I think you should rest, you will need all the energy you can save up for the confrontation with Palpatine. Afterwards we

5. sithrules70

sithrules70 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    OMG !!!! dooku arrested ??:eek: ..ja ja ja

palpatine is so going down[face_mischief]

thank for the PM the update was worth waiting for

6. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    I am reposting this on the current fanfiction boards so please tell your friends to look out for it. Thanks to Jedi_Liz for the suggestion!

Only a couple more posts to go...

7. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Palpatine is so going down and I can't wait for more

8. Jeditheskyisblue

Jeditheskyisblue Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    Thanks for the Pm letting me know about the update. This was good can't wait for the next part. Palpatine you're going down.

9. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    omg i just read this whole thing through.. now its 1:40 a.m. where i live and i started around 9:30... that's crazy

well if u have a pm list please pm me!!

i loved the beginning, with han and leia and luke .. and woah anakin meeting himself? cool!

and then anakin being knighted and just .. wowo

:eek:

10. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    I'm getting to it - I'm revising and reposting this story on the Saga boards so if you want to keep up with it there you can click here:

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/22426765/p1

I will be adding another thread in the storyline so we keep up with the story in the future as well. I still have to work it out - so far in this thread I dropped the future line when there is so much that could be done with it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.