main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Future Can Save the PastAU-Ani/Padme-AOTC/ Luke/Leia-ROTJ---Note from Author

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jeanne_Skywalker, Nov 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
    Let's keep this page up there!

2. GS335

GS335 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 22, 2001
    AWESOME! :D

3. Tych_sel

Tych_sel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 2001
  4. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    Jules, I just read through these three awesome posts and I must say that I completely adore the endings. They fit the mood so perfectly. Yay, your enjoying ItMF! It starts off a bit boring, though soon gets alot better.

Am [face_love]

5. Anakin_Skywalker20

Anakin_Skywalker20 Jedi Master star 5

Nov 16, 2000
    Nice. I gotta go.. ow... i gotta go to the bathroom... ah hh

6. Jeanne_Skywalker

Jeanne_Skywalker Jedi Master star 2

Nov 15, 2001
    LOL! Thanks for sharing Ani!

Thanks Am. It's so hard to wind things down at the end of a post. I try not to leave you all hanging. ;)

Micha, thanks! I may not post again until Sunday unless it's tonight. ;) Finals are almost over though! :D

Tych Sel, GS335thanks for the encouragement!

7. Anakin_Skywalker20

Nov 16, 2000
  8. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Nice posts, Jeanne! :) I liked Vader (I'll call him that to distinguish him from *young* Anakin) and his resolution, the conversation with Obi-Wan was touching and his guilt over Padme very touching. Leia's feelings are completely understandable considering what she has gone through, I just hope that in the end she can accept him. It's cool seeing Han so concerned! :)

9. Lelila_Vader

Lelila_Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2001
  10. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
    This is an interesting story -to say the least.

I like how Vader was able to pull himself from the Dark Side. I hope he won't have to sacrifice himself in order to defeat Palpatine.

One question: when Luke and Anakin were practicing with their lightsabres, were they able to adjust the power settings for training purposes? It just seems horrible unsafe even for Jedi to practice fighting with fully powered lightsabres.

BTW, is Anakin's sabre the same one Obi-Wan later gave to Luke? Maybe when Anakin leaves to return to the past, he and Luke could exchange lightsabres as a gift and rememberance of their meeting?

11. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Thank you everyone for being patient. I took a break from studying to write this post. I hope it's coherent because I'm not! :p

Ani Thanks! :D
    Gimpy Thanks for the suggestion. It's hard to call him Anakin because it's too confusing, yet he's not Vader anymore. Hopefully it's clear in this post. ;)

Thanks Lelila!

TorontoJediMaster Good question. They would have practiced with them on a lower setting. I guess I should have included that. ;) Luke lost Anakin's light saber on Bespin and has built a new one but that's an interesting suggestion. I like it. :D Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for reading. I don't know if I'll have another post up for a while but please be patient. I'm going home tomorrow and my parents only have dial-up. I'll do what I can. :D Happy holidays!

Part 17--

Anakin and Padme were leaving the dining hall to head back to their quarters. Anakin noticed Padme was distant. He took her hand, ?Padme, what is it, you?ve been distant ever since we left the hangar??

She shook her head, ?I?m just worried about Leia. She was so upset, I just hope she?s alright. I was thinking I should go see if there is anything I can do to help her.? She didn?t know what advice she could offer Leia, but maybe it was maternal instincts, she wanted to help her future daughter.

?I know Padme, I feel that way too. Maybe you should go talk to her.? Anakin suggested. ?I?ll go find Luke and tell him that we are planning to leave soon. There really isn?t more we can do in this time. What we can do is go back to our own time and make things right.? He hoped they could. The first thing he intended to do was go to the council and explain this whole trip.

?Anakin, what are we going to do when we get back? We should go to Coruscant, right?? she asked.

?Yes, I need to speak with the council immediately. We need to inform them of Palpatine.? He thought.

?I will trust what the council feels we should do Anakin, they know best. Could I address them as well, or is it forbidden for a non-jedi to come before them?? she asked.

?Traditionally only the jedi are allowed but if I speak with Master Windu, maybe they will make an exception.? He was surprised she wanted to go before the council, ?Why do you want to speak with them Padme??

?Anakin, I can confirm your story, and since I?m in the senate, I want to ask them about what we are going to do about Palpatine.? She was certain the Jedi would know.

Anakin squeezed her hand ?They will know what to do. But do not be surprised if they enter your mind and don?t let it frighten you. They will search you to confirm the truth. Jedi are used to it but sometimes it will make others uneasy.?

She nodded, ?They can search my mind, I have no secrets to hide.? She squeezed his hand back. ?I?m going to go find Leia. I?ll find you later.?

He leaned down and kissed her on the forehead, ?I?ll see you this evening.?

Padme headed off towards Leia?s quarters while Anakin headed toward the observation deck for his daily meditation. He felt so calm, and sure of himself. It was time to go back and fix everything.

Anakin rounded a corner and stopped in his tracks as he came face to face with his older self. He could see the scarred face and prosthetic limbs but tried not to show his surprise. He felt his other self, formerly Vader, look him over and could feel his regret.

They didn?t speak at first, they didn?t know what to say. Anakin thought <what do I say to myself? I have to talk to him?me though. I can?t just stare at him, he?s not going to go away.>

Vader looked at Anakin, his young self and felt memories of those times rush back to him. <If I had only chosen a different path, I could still be this strong man and would have been a father to my children. A father that they didn?t pity.> Vader broke the silence, ?Anakin, it?s good to see you. It?s been a long time.?

Anakin listened to his voice, it was like his own but a little weak. ?I guess it probably has. I don?t know what to say, this is??

Vader nodded, ?I kno

12. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Up you go! ;) happy holidays everyone! :D

13. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Happy Holidays to you too.

Thanks for the post.

14. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Oooooooooo that was fantastic Jeanne. I can't wait to see the next post. :)

15. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Great post. Can't wait for more. And happy holidays.

16. Anakin_Skywalker20

Nov 16, 2000
    Good Post!! Padme and Ani are leaving?? :( damn... I wish i could stay for a little while longer than that... *Sighs* Peace!!! :D

17. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    We'll see what happens. I won't be posting for a while since my parent's internet connection doesn't work too well. I'll post again mid-January, until then, happy holidays everyone! Talk to you all soon!

18. AASkywalker

AASkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    I am doing my happy dance now!!

Thanks for the new part!!!

So Older Anakin and Younger Anakin, face to face, that was great!!! i loved the advice he gave Younger Anakin, trust your heart and the force!!

I can't believe they have to leave soon, can't they stay awhile longer, please!!

Happy Holidays and i am almost done, one final in the morning and then off in the train i go!! Home!!!

Micha
    :)

19. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    good Post!

too bad about the Internet Connection...well, I know I will try to up this.....nods to everyone....won't we?

:)

20. Anakin_Skywalker20

Nov 16, 2000
    hi. This is a good story. check out my story... :) click on the link below. :D

21. JediGandalf

JediGandalf Jedi Youngling

Dec 18, 2001
    awesome story. Post more PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

22. TheDarth

TheDarth Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 30, 2001
    i lub it i lub it!

23. Jeanne_Skywalker

Nov 15, 2001
    Happy New Year everyone!!! Thanks for all the encouragement! It's a busy beginning of the semester but I am hoping to have a post up by the weekend if not before. So please be patient with me. :D Thanks for reading!

And Padme and Anakin may not be leaving just yet! ;) :D

24. AASkywalker

AASkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2001
    Well, i can't wait!!!
    ***doing my happy happy dance******

hugs
    Micha ;)

25. TorontoJediMaster

TorontoJediMaster Jedi Master star 4

Oct 14, 2001
Thread Status: