main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Future Clan Wars?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JonnyFlamehead, Jun 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Hey guys I was thinking that when out clan gets going and gets a little bigger we can have clan wars with other clans.

The first clan we should fight is these guys!

http://christiangaming.org/redeemed/

what do you guys think about that???

2. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    ...also my goal is to enter out clan in this gaming league:

http://www1-gaming.blueyonder.co.uk/compete/leagues/league.jsp?event_id=66&league_id=26

3. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    well, I know I speak for myself when I say I want to get better before we join a league, because I suck.

4. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    No actually you speak for everyone there including me. I was planning on signing up for second season. So that should be a good while to practice maybe?

5. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I would think so, but keep in mind once school starts up, I won't have too much time for video games. Or I might, just on the weekends. But I know we need some practice. :)

6. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    I think it would be a good idea to set up a training schedule for those who dont feel ready to compete with the other clans. We coould use one of the servers for dualing and do some one-on-one training. What do you guys think?

Not to blow my own horn, but I would be willing to do some training..

Inaen out.

LONG LIVE THE TSS!!!

7. JonnyFlamehead

May 30, 2002
    hmm, I agree with you Inaen. I think you'd do great as a trainer as well. We will talk about this with C Saturday night.

Anyway if we were to get into a league it would be a team free for all type of deal so the best way to practice that is on the FFA server. There will be dueling tournaments as well on the side. I'd like to hold a duel tournament some time soon within the clan if we can all get together some night.

For some reason the new duel server we got up is kicking people out randomly. It's giving an error, which according to raven is caused by using the NoCD crack, but there are people that aren't using the crack that are getting kicked out still, and people that are using that crack that aren't getting kicked out, go figure! So we'll be working on this. I'd like for people to keep trying it and tell me how often and after how long they get kicked out, and if you could tell me in a private message wheather you are using a NoCD crack or not. (Don't worry it's NOT illegal to use a cd crack when you purchase the game).

That would help me out in troubleshooting. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.